Best Mining LA?

Marcoldman

Guardian
Society
Swedich Drunken Wikings
Mark Oldman Oldman
What's the best mining LA You Ever mined on ?

Tell Cords and and Witch LA.

Thank You!

Mac.

Hi,

some might answer you,
but some want to keep their good places as secret's too,
I don't want alot of miner's running around taking all my HoF's on my favorite place's.
Even If the LA Owners want me to tell. lol.

Well... you should find you'r own places YOU like, not other ppls like.

Good Luck! / Jacke

Every miner in here could tell you their best mining spots and 99.99999% would be useless information. Unless you had the exact same skills, exact same gear and dropped bombs in the exact same places at the same time garanteed different results. Some better some worse..
in most cases you would more likely be adding to that persons loot in that special area for them not yourself.

Explore and find what works for your level skills and gear.

I can tell you this, the best LA i have ever mined in is all of them.

Matter of fact if there is ground I will mine on it. Wait I will mine anywhere they let me drop a probe or bomb. I hope this has helped you

think hes askin, which LA's will give you the Least mob troubles.

along with decent mining.

id liek to know the same.

Yes i mean that tommy said. Some Good LA's With Low agro mobs and so on.

Anyone can send me a link or something over LA's mobs and maturity ?
Like a map or something can't find any.

Thanks!

I never do mining runs on LA's.

i only get negative results.

Pick a LA where you can find stuff with good markup. Helps you break even.

gl

/Argentum

Mining Heaven...

CND:D
it is a land area.
Cords; paradise 5 asteroid belt

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Sorry Mercury doesent like your LA there :rolleyes: Maby that place just sucked once... (when i was there...:D) Will test it soon again.

What's the best mining LA You Ever mined on ?

Definately OLA17, got my one and only tower there, what can be better than a tower ? ;)

the answer is easy: the LA that sucks most to mine. Try Atrax Park, when you can handle the Atrax OA/Prowlers/Stalkers

In case you know a bad-ass mob-LA has good precious stones, go mine there. 99% of the miners refuse to go there cause they find big mob (or any mob) disturbing for their dropping flow in carpet-bombing.

So go clear an area of nasty mob and mine there, results will be the same like pvp-mining but without pker-confrontation.

:yay: i gave the best answer so far

-Miners Mountian: overmined but still nice collection of stones for ALLkinds of mining days, even if that means copper for one of those very dry days(i didnt say way too overmined yet)
-Longbulli-LA: not too bad but lowcost stones only, which can be dangerous when you amp big. And terrudite is no stone to rely on only.

...but i think you make a mistake with that question: good spot doesnt necessarily mean good LA and if, its coincidence only

Thx Guys!:D:headbang: okay so if any other dont like to mine on LA´s then tell me somewhere else -.- Have a big problem with spots on mining.

the secret is to tell the borderstones from the actual content stone. Take it literally... ;)

Back