Best way to sweat ( unarmed ) !?

Zwaff

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Zwaff
I've come to a way which may be new to some and maybe old to others,but for the ones it's new here it goes.

As you may know you can't sweat a mob if it's trapped by a steep hill (wall), but you can use a wall to trap a mob to concentrate yourself without getting hit.

bestwaytosweat.png

Step 1 - run a mob to a steep hill which you can get on by jumping. Once you're on the hill start concentrating yourself.

If you've chosen a good hill the mob will need allot of time to get up, so you'll have plenty of time to concentrate .

Step 2 - Once your fully concentrated click on the mob to shoot the sweating beam on it. After that run down the hill so the mob won't be trapped any more, stay down until you finished sweating, after that run up the hill again as fast as possible ( by jumping ) and the mob will be trapped again and you can start over again.

Pretty simple but effective ( at least for me) for example I use the steep hill west at Atlas Haven and the hills north west of Zychion Cytadel ( at the robots wrecks, a old hot spot for sweaters a year ago when sweating trapped mobs was still possible ), but I'm sure there are many more....

I hope this little information helps getting more sweat ;)

Last edited:
I've come to a way which may be new to some and maybe old to others,but for the ones it's new here it goes.

As you may know you can't sweat a mob if it's trapped by a steep hill (wall), but you can use a wall to trap a mob to concentrate yourself without getting hit.

bestwaytosweat.png

Step 1 - run a mob to a steep hill which you can get on by jumping. Once you're on the hill start concentrating yourself.

If you've chosen a good hill the mob will need allot of time to get up, so you'll have plenty of time to concentrate .

Step 2 - Once your fully concentrated click on the mob to shoot the sweating beam on it. After that run down the hill so the mob won't be trapped any more, stay down until you finished sweating, after that run up the hill again as fast as possible ( by jumping ) and the mob will be trapped again and you can start over again.

Pretty simple but effective ( at least for me) for example I use the steep hill west at Atlas Haven and the hills north west of Zychion Cytadel ( at the robots wrecks, a old hot spot for sweaters a year ago when sweating trapped mobs was still possible ), but I'm sure there are many more....

I hope this little information helps getting more sweat ;)

hi Zwaff,

It may be a bit easier if you purchased a focus chip. Even a minor focus chip would save you alot of time, not to mention the skills you can sell at a later time.

just my 2 pecs, I hope its well received.
Jessie:girl:

Go north of Port Atlantis and drown those bastards. :wise:

greetings,

bigdeal

hi Zwaff,

It may be a bit easier if you purchased a focus chip. Even a minor focus chip would save you alot of time, not to mention the skills you can sell at a later time.

just my 2 pecs, I hope its well received.
Jessie:girl:

Yes that will keep you concentrated but you'll die fast ( if you're a beginner and haven't got much skills) and have to run from revival centres back to the sweat place, and this way you'll die less fast ;)

Go north of Port Atlantis and drown those bastards. :wise:

greetings,

bigdeal

That way you'll have less sweat attempts and you'll have to find new mobs faster.

A beginner won't have the money to buy a focus chip and good armor, and have good skills.

They won't survive a sweating attempt long enough, even if they have a focus chip, since their skills/armor isn't high/strong enough.

Last edited:
I find that sweating creatures, without any risk of being attacked, at Atlas Haven stables pays handsomely! :D

Love that diagram. +rep! :)

Love the diagram - love the effort you've taken to help others +rep for you

:girl:

It would certainly save you some HP lost and save you some overheads on focus chip decay/ME usage. However too much faffing around for me i would rather take the hits and heal of armour up so i can sweat without really paying too much attention. For new players that cant yet afford armour/fap/focus its a good alternative method.

+rep

Back