FYI: Beware of hidden residue priorities

Deeveon

Dominant
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Devon Deeveon Knight
I went to make a few P5As today and on the first success I had forgotten to prioritize the residues and it used up that last bit of metal residue i had left. doh! :duh:

I quickly stopped the run and thinking, lesson learned, I put animal oil residue to the top of the list and resumed the run. The next couple of successes used animal oil residue as expected, but then I got a near success with a bit of metal res in it. The next success after that used that little bit of metal res to make a 20 ped P5A.:(

When I set animal oil residue to highest priority earlier, metal res wasn't even in the list, just animal oil and energy matter. However, metal res apparently still had highest priority, but was hidden. Support case sent.

So, beware of hidden residue priorities when using the new crafting interface.

Also, if you have less than full amount of residue needed of one type, but more of another, it won't make the item to full tt, it'll just use up all the top priority residue (at least that's what I've found)

Also, if you have less than full amount of residue needed of one type, but more of another, it won't make the item to full tt, it'll just use up all the top priority residue (at least that's what I've found)

Urkh, this is a regression :(

yep, learned this the hard way heh

Happened to me while crafting UR125. Prioritized the bit of robot residue i had left and got a 13 PED UR125 out (mucho metal residue left - has not been used).

i rarely craft and only stuff i use myself.

b4 this VU it used up all applicable residue stacks you put in (always priorizizing metal though)

sooo. is this a bug or not!?

regards
Sok

Got an answer from support just now - was hoping for "resolved in next VU", instead got "will forward to responsible team" :( And it was in response to a case made on the 25th.

Back