BIGGEST NOOB EVER!!!! Looking for Help.

Tarni

Ok, maybe i am not the biggest noob ever, as I have played Eveonline, WoW and various others, but I can't seem to get the hang of this one. I am having as much trouble with this one as I did with Eve, loved that game by the way.

I am looking for a Mentor that has patience and will be available in two weeks as I will be off the grid for two weeks starting on Saturday.

I have put 10 dollars (US) into the game, bought the best weapon I could find (or at least I think it is), bought the only armor available, lost my only vehicle (L9 Drone) and am currently near camp icarus looking for the Altax (I think) that has been MIA for a few days now. I need some major help here. If someone could.

-Tarni Huntress Law

Hey, glad you're looking for a mentor, since most people don't and proceed with doing things wrong on their own hehe.

I'm not the best mentor out there, but could be able to make you understand this game a bit more than you do now ;)

Also, you should be careful with some mentors, as they are not very ''experienced'' and might misguide new players, like your self by a lot.

Tarni.

Are you from the US/Canada? I'm more than willing to help you out as a mentor if you live somewhat in my time zone.. I live in Chicago so that's -5 GMT IIRC. Been around the game for quite some time and am currently mentoring another player that found me on forums. His name is nick (norian on forums) and he is progressing forward quite quickly already.

If you are interested let me know :) If you find another mentor that is more suitable than I am, that's fine. I am always willing to help out regardless.

Cheers
-Hyp

Edit: I also have a mic so we can use raidcall to talk since there is a lot to explain, so its faster than typing ^^.

pm me . that 10 is enouf for a desent start (7/10 graduated eco diciple stil in game and doing fine

first loose the armor (you wont be needing that for a looong time)
get a kiwio (new arrivals weapons in trade terminal)
and start puny mission first

Hey, stop talking about me!!! JK! :)

Anyways, Tarni, you definitely need help:
- Ditch the armor
- Pick up Kwiko, then after you hit level 1, look for SI HK110 on AH and pick up Sollomate Opalo on TT
- Pick up Puny quest, hunt or swunt
- If you need info/help asap, check entropiawiki.com

That should keep you busy for a bit.

opalo is a thing of the past and even if it works only desent dpp with it is with a101 amp.(no amp it only 2.72 damage per pec (dpp) while on kiwio mk2 (also tt) has 2.832 dpp with a101 (+125 MU ) opalo comes at 2.86 but gives more over kill so on those hp you really best of with kiwio mkII and later on the rubio L (drops from puny) rubio has slightly less dpp then kiwio but dam is 3 (average dam on puny be 10 hp at 75% ish effectiveness is 10-15 hp . kiwio 3 shots 15 dam , rubio 5 shots for 15 dam . so way less overkil.

This way he can loot proton with l amps to safe up for shinkiba mission.
This wil require a minimal in depo and a long enouf play experience for anyone to know if hunting his thing

You look really enjoy that game! If your car cant repair add me i will find you a noob valkyrie for free :) HAVE FUN OUT THERE :yay::yay::yay:

Welcome to the game, Tarni :)

It's useful to get a mentor in the same timezone so you can be on at the same time. Feel free to add me to friends list (look me up in the player register which you can find from the action library (Y) and then click the friend request button). Happy to supply good advice even if you have someone else as a mentor.

Good luck out there!

I was suggesting to pick up Opalo just for shinkiba/daikibas. I agree it's overkill for punys.

un amped its also bad for shinkiba , un amped its just shitty dpp (damage per pec)
opalo once was one of the better options out there , now it only a desent choice if you can afforth a101 amp, and even then there rpolly better options now a day with A101 price (weapon witch carries a 102 7 dam + kiwio finish wil be more eco if it the proper gun like a desent priced breer m1a (over 2.9 dpp with a102) unlimiteds if lucky you find for close to tt value if not l is just as good.

now a day eco mellee options also way more common (at lvl 18 you can get 2.915 dpp at a unlimited sworth philosofer sworth , the proper nano chips (mind force) . Its all a option now a day. And in every segment there is a weapon on low lvl beating the opalo eco (sga has dps and range advantage but the tt one basicly a pretty shitty weapon since all new implementations)

Back