Biggest Solo HoF - 45k Spina Drone - ShitHammer Magic

holy mother of... that insect was loaded heaps.

ahh i thought it was you lol, was hoping for a big scream at the end!

huge congratz!
yea I did scream my ass off... but nvidia gfx only records active sound output, not my earphone or mic when i change output to speakers it auto makes the realtek mic active.. which is not plugged in

Gratz. Maybe I need to change my gear :)

That will be the event of the year :D (thing is, you can get hofs with any items but the main problem is, if some items affect efficiency there is nothing to recover when you have a big loss or there is a lot less to recover than expected).

Gratz you robot killer maniac :)

Huge grats mate! Perfect setup to fund halloween,goldrush and xmas!

Mega Gratz m8!!!! Are you sure those insects aren't robots with genetic overlays? I mean for all we know they were sent down to us from the Robots? :D

my oh my...45k...only in my dreams!

congratulations on the big hit!

Mega Gratz m8!!!! Are you sure those insects aren't robots with genetic overlays? I mean for all we know they were sent down to us from the Robots? :D
yea naa, i dont participate in the mayhems mate.i just grind for tokens to buy EU drugs

lol quoted wrong post, but yea they are Drones, Workers, Soldiers right? Could be android insects for all I know. I do like hunting them tho. Worker gives evade, Drone gives dodge AND evade, you get really close to them and they stop spitting acid and try to claw you , just like a Robot Drone

Reactions: jak
Back