Black paint unlocked

Status
yeah, you're competely right, Sarah - there's nothing for them to complain about! the only thing we could make noise about is to wait for MA to make the black paint to drop more often or from a bigger numbre of mobs, so that the coloring would be even possible. the case is not so much about the price of the service itself but the amount of black paint, correct me if I'm wrong :)

Repect,

J.

i think the price is ok for this EXCLUSIVE service. look at the "storm coat" in auction, way over 5k to buy it ...

[off topic]

price for black paint skyrocket atm in auction , lol, 1 can for 100 ped... :laugh:

Skam said:
Oh btw:

black.jpg

:D

OMFG!! *jawdrop* you are the hottie!

Sarah said:
-francine
-Jane QPO Doe
-Etopia

There, no need to complain anymore. No extra expense for you.
etc...

You didnot get me..I dont care what you charge for coloring : its your business.
What i dont like is that black paint is so rare and expensive.That brakes a lot your potential and the potential of other painters (when they'll reach this level).

If the supply of black paint for one single Master colorer is a problem ...Then how hard would it be if other colorers would unlock black paint too?
It looks like MA planned only one Master Colorer....
-->[humor]Conspiracy :D[/humor]

i.e. ->Its not a complain toward you,its more a little complain toward MA .

francine said:
i.e. ->Its not a complain toward you,its more a little complain toward MA .
Sorry for interpreting you in an offensive way. I actually rather like you in a love-hate way. You speak your mind, which is good.

And yes, it is very correct what Lugzan said. It's actually not the fee that is outragous, it's the price for black paint. And I cannot say I am responsible for that. Simple supply and demand. If I did lower the cost for my services to say 10 PED per field, so that anyone could afford the fee easily then the demand on the paint would go up, but the supply still be very low --> Price for black paint would skyrocket even more, so you would probably pay the same amount for a black item anyhow.

Who do you want to pay most? The colorer or the hunter? With black paint being about 50 PED a can you pay 1000 PED to the hunters who looted the paint, and 500 PED to me.

67% to hunters.
33% to colorer.

Is that unfair? I think not. Well, maybe that I am getting screwed of 67% of the profit. ;)

Haha,

And Sarah... I have not been Hostile to u, Ifjust been trying to make a point of what i thought and how i felt. I just said thing imo.. I didnt attack u personally i think its a high price and that i can be lower.

If u dont wanna do so thats fine, im not gonna carry hate feelings with me for not beeing able to convince u to make it lower..

Gl,

CycoKick said:
If u dont wanna do so thats fine, im not gonna carry hate feelings with me for not beeing able to convince u to make it lower..Gl,
It's ok with me. Carry any feelings you like. Just don't post your opinions about it here. I feel like the soup-nazi in Seinfeld but "No coloring for you!".

I think Sarah is right, as if black paint wouldn't skyrocket if she charged less. So typical, the moment someone rises above the cornfield there are some people who can't handle it. Yeah sure she used a bug for a while, it's a matter of interpretation but you could call fapskilling, scanning, trapping trox on a bridge to skill rifle all day, etc. the same thing. It might have cost more but the result is the same, massive skills for no effort. I don't think Sarah got that high skills compared to what she has now in that 'bug period' because loads of other people were doing it too and I dont see them offering black anywhere.

Ill put it another way . I think your greedy.. very greedy

your in an postion to help the community, but you put excessive profits over the community... was not going to say anything since my post was posted before we talked..

maybe they dont make ppl like me any more they broke the mold... just today sold some black paint to skam.. for 50 peds.. inspite of her wanting to pay 60 peds..

why do ppl always want to be greedy.. like all this time you never made profits on coloring? yeah get real...

1) Like Sarah said, lowering the price on the service will only raise the price on the paint.
2) Sarah wants to make (which will take a while I estimate) some profit on her investment. How is that different from what you do with your hunting gear Nicole? You're in a position to greatly help the community if you sell one piece of your equipment and buy 100 mk2's with it to hand out to nice people. You're in a position to help me and sell me that RJ for tt+5k. You're also in a position to cash out and feed a complete village in Eritrea for a year. My point is I wouldn't play a saint here because you ask 10 ped less on a can of paint in a game and belittle other people over that.
3) I don't have any inside info, but imo the profit Sarah made and makes now will not make up for the investment for a long time. It's not like she colors those expensive, high profit, fields every day... But again I'm only guessing here.

In my view you're a nice person with god intentions Nicole, like trying to get the hangarowners to cooperate. But to call someone 'very greedy' over this wasn't just imo.

huuuge grats! :D :D :D

well profit will be made, pretty sure. may take a while

if she colors 100 fields black thats 50 k ped.... actual costs low, passive costs for her skills may be high dont know that

Gratz - awesome huge skills there ....

*looks at her 16 skillpoints of colouring and sighs deeply :rolleyes: *

Nicole said:
Ill put it another way . I think your greedy.. very greedy

your in an postion to help the community, but you put excessive profits over the community... was not going to say anything since my post was posted before we talked..

maybe they dont make ppl like me any more they broke the mold... just today sold some black paint to skam.. for 50 peds.. inspite of her wanting to pay 60 peds..

why do ppl always want to be greedy.. like all this time you never made profits on coloring? yeah get real...

:handjob:

acutally painting for you is an win , win situation since you dont supply paint, you dont make anything to lose anything.. if anything if you do fail.. its the customer that pays I bet. and has to come back with more paint.. and pay you again to do the job..

at best your decay is like .16 pecs ... ok we will threw you an bone here tops on her decay is 1 ped..

isnt it better that the paint cost 50 peds and the job 500? if sarah failes you will only loose another 50 for paint. if sarah would charge 50 peds the paint would probably cost closer to 500. then you will loose much more if she fails.
so in my opinion she's doing all of us a favor, and at the same time shes getting paid for all the endless hours of skilling instead of the hunters.

i wonder how much she would make if she used that time sweating instead lol (no sweatcap tho of course)

Sarah said:
And Etopia, I knew you were going to cry about this, but if it was so easy to skill when boxes and orange paint was in TT, why didn't you??? Sounds like the same argument for a mod fap owner to sell his fap today at 500 PED since it cost that much 3 years ago.

you can even ask 5k ped per field i dont mind !
i do not color for peeps since 2 month , i stoped that servive , and i send you people whiling something colored.

color cost the hell by it self , and if there people that whiling to pay 500 ped , then good , it keep price off all uber black clothe i got , so why should i complain?

i just really dont like when you say " coloring cost a lot , got try your self"
this is total BS !
you spend ped yes , but for sure it is not comparable to what it is today , there price on skilling that is up and new skill system.
comparaison woulb be evade skill costed me tons ped , when i used mod fap , on pupugy bug with bugged pixi and old skill system.if you dont believe me go test with your ek2600 on snable and new skill system.

even you and recoda say , most of your skill are impossible to skill up since the last change .but you had an very insane shit load of skill before.
so no one else can really skill up now .

just say , you are the only one , you will be the only one and thats all.
if people dont whant to pay , well they dont got clothe colored , why you mind ?
why do you not need ( and other people) to justify your price by your skilling cost , since it total wrong info , and will bring up that you cheated as mutch as you can for several month.
you feel bad because you cheated for months to get you skill that why you justify ?

Gratz, getting your Colouring skill up so high must have been gruelling on both yourself and your credit-card :silly2:

Etopia said:
say to MA to put back all the bugg sarah used and abused for month , an i would get same skill :)
she havent spend as mutch money as lots of colorer with less skill.

But what about your society members?
didnt they use exploits like evade skilling on 50 ripper snappers and lagged down a whole area?
Oh and lets not mention the, against eula avatar sales

strange that we didnt hear you complain about MA then

Gratts Sarah, big respect from me nomatter what you charge
its very nice to know its possible to become uber without a autocklicker

Amanda. said:
But what about your society members?
didnt they use exploits like evade skilling on 50 ripper snappers and lagged down a whole area?
Oh and lets not mention the, against eula avatar sales

strange that we didnt hear you complain about MA then

Gratts Sarah, big respect from me nomatter what you charge
its very nice to know its possible to become uber without a autocklicker

feel free to read my post on EP , you will see more than 1 time i posted against all that kind of things.
but i getting so tired to dont get reply in forum or to hear from MA suport " we will fix this....".
and you dont need to atack my soc or my friend to beat me , this is total lame.

Alright, let's not turn this into a flame-war now... not against Sarah, nor Etopia or anyone else involved in this. But Etopia, like sob said, don't you think the value would increase on black paint instead if Sarah decided to lower the cost?
Meaning that the overall cost wouldn't change, and if she failed... well, it would turn out to be more expensive for the customer than now.

Its obvious that if she lowers the price, the demand for black paint will increase.... Until paint reaches the price that nobody want to pay...so it kills all the business of the colorer.

Gratz Sarah, i take my hat off too you must have taken millions of clicks to unlock that :thumbup:

Now why i am on the "hostile" list, havent said anything wrong i think. Just about what skam said, and in her reply to that i understand it now. There is nothing wrong by charging for coloring, same thing as you pay crafters a tt+ price. If it seemed a bit hostile what i said, i apologize.

Gratz Sarah
And lets ppl complain about prices or what ever, this is their problem.
Strange, IRL ppl buy expensive handmade clothes to be diffrent from most of ppl and dont complain about price, but here... :confused:

IMO demand>supply = price

Do whatever you want Etopia. I am not going to stop you. Just don't do it in this thread please. If you want to nail autoclickers too that's fine with me. Bug abusers? Sure. People who sell items/avatars via PayPal and wire transfers? Sure. But please start your own thread. If you post in here again it will just turn ugiler and I would probably have to ask MindBuster to lock the thread or remove the posts. I actually feel very offended by your accusations. Locking the thread would be sad since I still recieve a lot of nice feedback from people (thanks you all :)) who are not envious of my skills, but happy for mine and for the community's sake.

As for breaking eula, I know someone (leader??) of your soc who breaks even more serious conditions. Such rule breaking that would get his avatar locked instantly if MA found out. I think you should worry about your own people primarily before you start attacking someone else. Do some research.

Final word, please don't post in this thread anymore Etopia. Or I will have to lock it... (If you want to reply to this post please do so in a PM to me.)

To everyone else. :) Thanks you so much for all your nice words.

Recoda said:
Alright, let's not turn this into a flame-war now... not against Sarah, nor Etopia or anyone else involved in this. But Etopia, like sob said, don't you think the value would increase on black paint instead if Sarah decided to lower the cost?
Meaning that the overall cost wouldn't change, and if she failed... well, it would turn out to be more expensive for the customer than now.

i think you and sarah miss my point here.

i dont mind what sarah to her customer for get clothe colored black.if she ask more , i still dont mind.it is up to her to drive her marcket as she whant.i dont whanted to interfer with that , i was in the first person who read her post , probably the first , and i havent say anything.
my point is not to " start flame war" neither to blame sarah or beeing jealous , i dont mindall that.
i just dont like ( and that a lowered word) that she say things like " if you dont like my price go skill it" .
this is insane and offending all other colorer , when you know how it work.this kind of things should not be said.

about autocliker , avatar sell and all other stuff , i havent speak about that sarah .you turn your self your own thread in this debate.

i dont whant to debate about how fair or not was autoclicker , avatar sell (put what ever you whant) , i just ask you to dont offend other colorer , and probably other player , by statement like " my skill costed me insane money".

can you understand , this is insulting other colorer around ?
they dont have do or say anything against you , but you are inteligent enought to understand speaking of "cost" in coloring with that maner is for shure not something you can do , regarding how you get most of your skill.

Etopia said:
i think you and sarah miss my point here.

i dont mind what sarah to her customer for get clothe colored black.if she ask more , i still dont mind.it is up to her to drive her marcket as she whant.i dont whanted to interfer with that , i was in the first person who read her post , probably the first , and i havent say anything.
my point is not to " start flame war" neither to blame sarah or beeing jealous , i dont mindall that.
i just dont like ( and that a lowered word) that she say things like " if you dont like my price go skill it" .
this is insane and offending all other colorer , when you know how it work.this kind of things should not be said.

about autocliker , avatar sell and all other stuff , i havent speak about that sarah .you turn your self your own thread in this debate.

i dont whant to debate about how fair or not was autoclicker , avatar sell (put what ever you whant) , i just ask you to dont offend other colorer , and probably other player , by statement like " my skill costed me insane money".

can you understand , this is insulting other colorer around ?
they dont have do or say anything against you , but you are inteligent enought to understand speaking of "cost" in coloring with that maner is for shure not something you can do , regarding how you get most of your skill.

*PM sent to MindBuster about removal of post and locking of thread*

Thread locked upon request by threadstarter.

:locked:

Status
Back