Body Sculpting

emmery

Mature
Hi all

I have looked all over the forum and there is almost nothing on body sculpting!

i am interested in getting into this trade and would like somebody to explain the basics of it please about the body sculpter,body fat and alike..

any help would be greately welcomed.

thanks...

Good Luck!

I'm getting into Hair Styling, Body and Face sculpting. Although I have almost all of the materials and equipment, is a hard niche to get in, because in order to attain skills you must practice over and over again... spending your own $$ for materials.

I've tried looking for people to help me on this field but was unsuccesful. My only advice is to shop around, research and partner up w/ someone. Start up capital is a little overpriced but I HOPE that once you get the skills that you need, you'll be fine :).

Let me know what you come across and if you need anything perhaps I can help you out. If you really want to start this, aside from materials, equipment and customers, you also need to get an apartment/estate to keep your chairs and units at.
Laterz,

Me too

I'm interested in getting started in body sculpting and hair styling too, but have been unable to find hardly any information. I wonder if we should set up a society, so that we can share our experiences and help each other?

Back