BONUS PEDs if you Global on OLA32

gen

Old Alpha
Genesis
UPDATED on 22nd January 2007 18:43 GMT
THE BONUS PED OFFER FOR GLOBALS HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. (I'm working on a new reward system that may be linked with other Land Area Owners :D)
Those who have a claim to the bonuses prior to this updated post will of course still get their Bonus PEDs.

Start Date: 9th January 2007 18:30 GMT
End Date: Non until advised.

Closest Teleporter: Shinook Jungle (11513, 26043)

ola-32-map.jpg

You can claim the following prizes from me if you Global on Outback Land Area 32

Mining Global - 5 PEDs
Hunting Global - 10 PEDs

A Maximum of 500 PEDs will be paid out per month (so if I reach a payout of 500 PED before 9th Feb no more PEDs will be given out for Globals. On 9th Feb payouts resume for Globals from that date only until the payout of 500 is reached again Etc.) so make sure you check this thread regularly if you plan to Hunt / Mine on OLA32 and claim a bonus for globalling.

I will reply to your screenshot post of when you can collect your PED from me

Claim Process

Each screenshot of a unique global is considered one entry, you may enter by submitting your screenshots to THIS thread.

Screenshots should be as clear as possible, check out my Existing Mining Competition in my Sponsored Section to see an Example.

To take a screenshot within Entropia you press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard, then you need to paste the image into an editing application such as Microsoft Paint and save it.

Alternatively you can find a free, preferably open-source, image capture application which will take care of everything for you once you push "Print Screen".

Note that by submitting an entry you agree to allow your name and entries to be used for promotional purposes.

Rules:

Screenshot must include:

Loot window open and not obscured.

The global announcement showing completely and clearly in the chat window.

Position (P) and Time (U) or (C) [U works for me, C works for others :S) info showing completely and clearly in the chat window.

Your avatar name showing completely and clearly in the lower-right health bar.

If Mining - resource must be made within the borders of OLA32, which are N: 31466, S: 30718, E: 14117, W: 11370.

If Hunting try and keep within the borders of OLA-32 - it will be at my discretion whether I will award you a prize or not if your screenshot of your location / map shows you are outside of OLA32

You must submit screenshots within 24 hours of when you globalled to claim your prize.

The following is allowed:

Blanking out your PED balance.
Blanking out chat lines not needed to meet the rules.

Judging:

Entries will be judged by Genesis gen Yang
Judge will not participate in the event.
Judges decision is final.

Disqualification:

The following are grounds for disqualification:

Entries which fail to meet all the relevant rules will result in that entry being disqualified.

Excessive invalid entries will lead that entrant being disqualified.

Excessive duplicate entries will lead to all entries from that entrant being disqualified.

Fraudulent or Fake entries will lead to the entrant being disqualified.

Happy Mining / Hunting!

Genesis

Last edited:
No one want those Bonus PEDs? I don't see any Globals posted :scratch2:

which mobs are there?

Hi Gen,

I added this event to our soc homepage probably itt will rise the attention a bit!

Regards,

Anathol

Reactions: gen
Hi Gen,

I added this event to our soc homepage probably itt will rise the attention a bit!

Regards,

Anathol

Thanks! If your society wants they can send me a banner and I'll link to your soc website to increase interest in your society. Get them to add my banner to the site if they are interested and send me an email when done and I'll create the link on ola32.com for them.

lol

I did a bit of hunting there, but I'll just say that the 5 peds is not really an insentive to get me and many other hunters that are up to hunting four raiders to bother with it :laugh:

Maybe make it a 25 peds to the first global and 10 peds for each subsequent one? Just an idea. :)

btw, I love the idea you are doing on your LA, games are fun, and I hope you keep em coming!!!

:monkey:

I did a bit of hunting there but I'll just say that the 5 peds is not realy and insentive to get me and many other hunters that are up to hutner four raiders to bother with it :laugh:

Maybe make it a 25 peds to the first global and 10 peds for each subsequent one? Just an idea. :)

btw, I love the idea you are doing on your LA, games are fun, and I hope you keep em coming!!!

:monkey:

Does that mean you think the Foul are too easy or too hard? The feedback will be appreciated. WHEN there is a cool DNA available then I'll bid for it and hopefully attract more hunters like yourself OLA32.

As for your idea on rewards for now I'll keep what posted as the incentives. I know it's not a huge sum but it's a bonus if you're going to be hunting / ming and getting globals on OLA32.

Does that mean you think the Foul are too easy or too hard? The feedback will be appreciated. WHEN there is a cool DNA available then I'll bid for it and hopefully attract more hunters like yourself OLA32.

As for your idea on rewards for now I'll keep what posted as the incentives. I know it's not a huge sum but it's a bonus if you're going to be hunting / ming and getting globals on OLA32.

Hehe, well, I was not giving my oppinion on the LA, just on the rewards....

As for the LA, I do think you should keep it with the top foul as there is no other place to hunt them.

In the past I've been quite an UBER foul hunter, I know exactly why to hunt foul. The only reasion or insentives right now for me to hunt foul are to loot bones due to high mark-up... I have looted god knows how many of the lootable items from foul, but till more/diferent items are added to the foul loot. I'll only be hunting youngs for bones. :laugh:

When a (smart) hunter hunts, he tries to keep out all other MOBs but the ones he is hunting. So the Trips actualy get in the way. :( More a nucence than anything else. But I do not think they should be eliminated as there is no way to get that DNA back. Maybe make them as least preasent and lowest maturity? Just an idea. (then some day, when they are werth hunting pump it back up...)

As for adding more DNA... Speek to other land owners first.... The ones that have mixed up the spawns will tell you that it was not a good idea... Keep your LA uniqu and special. I know that if I want to hunt big foul, I go to your land. And if you make games I'll go there more ;) And when/if MA puts more or better itmes in the foul loots, I'll devote tons more time to hunting them :)

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: gen
Original post updated with an Increased BONUS in PEDs if you Hunt and global on OLA32 and make a post in THIS thread with a screenshot within 24 hours of the global with the details required I specified in the original post.

Namely, Date/Time, Map and Position must be clearly viewable in the screenshot.

10 PED Bonus is now the "new" Bonus amount globalling whilst Hunting(maximum of 500 PEDs to be distributed as bonuses every 30 days see original post for further information. :yay:

High Maturity Foul and larger numbers of Medium Atrax will roam OLA-32 until I have completed my survey in poll shown below - please do complete the poll if you hunt on OLA32:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51471

I got 2 globals early this morning but one pic got destroyed by my computer.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

/Tom TG Goldfoot

I got 2 globals early this morning but one pic got destroyed by my computer.

/Tom TG Goldfoot

Great! You can claim 10 PED from me - I have PM'ed you details of how we can meet. Sorry can't help you if your computer crashes :D For any future posts you must include the MAP of OLA32 please. IE press M and have that together with the other information you included - just makes things easier for me :D

Bonus for this 30 day period left as follows

500 PED Total Bonus Pool for cycle
10 PED for Goldfoot's Hunting Global
490 Left for cycle

Last edited:
global 60 duru

Hi Again GEN :)

here my duru global, and ty for the help with those damn atraxes :)

cu IG

Hi Again GEN :)

here my duru global, and ty for the help with those damn atraxes :)

cu IG

If you're online now PM me to collect your bonus. You need to put MAP and POSITION up in the the screenshot next time please. I was in OLA32 at time so I saw your find but please remember next time :D

10 PED for Goldfoot's Hunting Global (still not collected bonus from me)
5 PED for Dedd's Mining Global (BONUS PAID! :D)
485 PED Left for cycle

Last edited:
I have been working so i had no time to post until now.

I will donate my 10 peds to the next person that post an hunting global in this thread.

I have no plans to visit your LA in the near future as i wrote in the other thread i don´t like the atrax, foul combination.There is so many places that one can hunt atrax with and without taxes.

I wish you good luck with your LA in the future.

/Tom TG Goldfoot

Thank you Goldfoot - I will make sure the next person who makes the Global Post receives your 10 PED bonus. GL with your future hunting! :D

10 PED for Goldfoot's Hunting Global (Will be given to next person who next posts a global on this thread as instructed by Goldfoot)
5 PED for Dedd's Mining Global (BONUS PAID! )
485 PED Left for cycle

First Hunting Global

First on on your Land Area that is. A nice one if I might say so myself

Prowlers arn't gone though. lol

Last edited:
First on on your Land Area that is. A nice one if I might say so myself

Prowlers arn't gone though. lol

Very nice. I'm on OLA32 now inside the Shed if you want to claim your Bonus together with Goldfoots! 20 PEDs!

10 PED for Goldfoot's Hunting Global (To be given to Maps)
5 PED for Dedd's Mining Global (BONUS PAID! )
10 PED for Map's Hunting Global (Not yet collected)
475 PED Left for cycle

Last edited:
UPDATED on 22nd January 2007 18:43 GMT
THE BONUS PED OFFER FOR GLOBALS HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. (I'm working on a new reward system that may be linked with other Land Area Owners :D)
Those who have a claim to the bonuses prior to this updated post will of course still get their Bonus PEDs.

Back