Broken gold card, need help

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Hey fellow entropians :D

More one bad day for me as a member of the entropia universe...
I have crafted fews level 5 and flight to Rocktropia to droop a few bombs i start to mine and 6 abund and 2 larges pump up . Wife call to shooping when i come my little one year soon have broke my card and i cant log in... :eek:

The problem is im want to send a support from planetcalypso.com but when i log in the log in dont do nothing...

How can i ask a new gold card?

Find a email on there website and email then. .

SEnd your kid to the naughty step...

The problem is im want to send a support from planetcalypso.com but when i log in the log in dont do nothing...

How can i ask a new gold card?

Sorry but that isn't true. I always check my support cases without the need on gold card numbers.

go to Entropia Universe site, then account and support. Then on bottom support.

Left side column, contact support then send support.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Last edited:
Sorry but that isn't true. I always check my support cases without the need on gold card numbers.

go to Entropia Universe site, then account and support. Then on bottom support.

Left side column, contact support then send support.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Im saying when i log in maybe my firewall on pc dont let me go throw.
I have done in my mobile and it works and i confirm that is no need GC to acess support :D

I hope this will be fast :D

Next card will be very safe :D

I'm usually good with bad English but I didn't understand a word he was trying to say.

Support answer back in 20 min time ;)

A) take gold card out of babies mouth
B) clean off baby spit
C) use gold card

Your welcome:)

I'm usually good with bad English but I didn't understand a word he was trying to say.

His broken English is better than my broken Portuguese. That being said, I'm not going to criticize.

His broken English is better than my broken Portuguese. That being said, I'm not going to criticize.

Thanks...
I have send my photo ID and waiting to be unlock GC until new one arrives :D
Thanks for support i hope it will be quick for i still drill some claims left :D

Many thanks

Back online :D

Back