BSS - Boreas Sweating Support | 100k Every Day - 1.5 ped / 1k

Luke Lukens Websky
bss-boreas-sweating-support-16.png

From January 1, 2024, I started an initiative in which I buy 100k of sweat every day, small amounts from everyone.

During the event (at 16:00) you can sell up to 3k, but please remember, first come, first serve - I recommend arriving earlier.

I also add quick deals on the BSS chat channel several times a day, you can then sell sweat even for 2 ped per 1k.

RULES: up to 3k at 16:00 + quick deal
WHEN: event 16:00-16:30 (Entropia Time, UTC), quick deals several times a day
PRICE: 1.5 ped / 1k
WAYPOINT: /wp [Calypso, 74373, 67358, 139, SWEAT]
CHAT: /join #bss

FAQ

How much sweat can each person sell per day?
Up to 3k during the event and 1k during the day if you catch the Quick Deal - max 4k.

What is the price for 1k?
Event 1.5p/1k, Quick Deal 1.6-2p/1k.

How much sweat is purchased during the event?
The limit is 60-70k, the specific value is given just before the start of the event on the #bss chat channel and local Boreas chat.

Can sweat be sold by anyone who comes to the event?
Yes, but priority is given to people who come earlier and take their place in the line. After exceeding the limit, other people can only sell 1k.

I didn't come to the event, can I still sell sweat?
Yes, but only if you grab the Quick Deal.

What is Quick Deal?
Quick Deal is an offer that is published several times a day, at random hours on the #bss chat channel. The first person to write the word ME in the chat can sell sweat at the offer price.

Can I grab the Quick Deal several times a day?
No, each person can only get it once.

Interested? Join the event, we'll see you there!

Luke Websky

Last edited:
Kind of you to do for the players who can't afford to fly to other planets to sell to there market. Nice to see a raise in sweat prices.

Well done Luke.

I recently created Boreas Sweating Support chat [#bss] - you can get a deal there to sell sweat for 2p/1k.

From today the BSS event will be 1 hour earlier, at 16:00 Entropia time, UTC

Back