bugged Cayuze Iron Mission Line

CassE

Guardian
Mamma Cass Elliot
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

When finished the scouting of the area this I got before I relogged to try again.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And this after relog.

Hope that when it gets fixed I do not have to redo the scanning :p - always glad when I got that done.
BUT I can't continue with the mission line now.

Cass

Last edited:
sorry - I have NO idea how to make those images smaller - in fact I can't even find them anymore...... no idea why neither, I know where I put them, they're just not there.

not my day for EU I suppose.

I have that too so you are not alone. :rolleyes:

sorry - I have NO idea how to make those images smaller - in fact I can't even find them anymore...... no idea why neither, I know where I put them, they're just not there.

not my day for EU I suppose.

After you upload them dont use the first link to past them that you get, use the clickable thumbnail link. Or click on the gallery link on the right side when making a new post and there you can find the images and just press them to get a clickable thumbnail. :)

After you upload them dont use the first link to past them that you get, use the clickable thumbnail link. Or click on the gallery link on the right side when making a new post and there you can find the images and just press them to get a clickable thumbnail. :)

woot tyvm - tough lesson that ;) rep earned xD

I have the same thing. Submitted as support case. What gets me... ROFL is when you scroll down you get the msg.....

"You may try to repeat the action leading to this error at a later time or contact support for assistance. If contacting support, make sure to supply the information above."

That just cracks me up.

Last edited:
It's bugged... officially :D

We should have another patch till Friday i hope :)

Back