Bugged weapon

ermik

Elite
ermik ermik ermik
Bought a weapon , but the first page of weapon properties does not look like on all other weapons , it looks like when its in shop with retail prices and such... even when its in inventory ocr when im using it.

anyone seen this before?

// ermik

Yes, my Dominax Cobra is like that. Other things too but can't remember.

My breer also

I picked up a Kat. blade from a mall today and as it decays the TT+ price adjusts for the decay. It would be nice if that entire TT+ would disappear after you purchased said item.

most (L) weapons has that nowsday.. not sure about non (L) wpns.
or perheps only it "appear" if u buy from a shop?

its a FF ARR 8000 , aint funny with price tag still attached in a year....

so i will send a support case to MA about it , maybe it will fix it for all of us.

With L weapons this is acceptable , but not with no-L ...

A gun should not get "marked" just for being sold through a shop.

// ermik

most (L) weapons has that nowsday.. not sure about non (L) wpns.
or perheps only it "appear" if u buy from a shop?

Nope. That's what I thought. Got loads of stuff that wasn't bought from one that has this bug.

Funnily enough, they're quite accurate market prices. MAs own little PeAuction? but with Included BOs?!?!? :eek:

i belive this is a bug where the price gets marked on the gun when put in a shop , then the marking follows the gun even when traded from player to player...

// ermik

i often buys swempa 60 and m2a from snake's shop.. but i noticed that the markup prices in the screen isn't the same as what snake's sells...... therefore i think prob mindark trying to "control" the selling price?

problem solved

1.drop item on the ground ( preferably when noone else is around... )
2.click it for item info
3.Choose cancel price
4.Pick it up again
5.Price info should be gone.

// ermik

problem solved

2.click it for item info
3.Choose cancel price
4.Pick it up again

// ermik

And hope the server doesn't crash somewhere in this proces or the gun is gone aswell. Other then that: good tip!

On the limited weapons I got the idea the percentages changes when the weapons decay, can anyone confirm this?

In any way it's a stupid bug which should be fixed at some point, but it's not a big issue and more important stuff to fix first I guess.

problem solved

2.click it for item info
3.Choose cancel price
4.Pick it up again

// ermik

I will have to try this, i have the same problem with my m2875
a non limited weapon that i had before the shop system was ever introduced(only shop keepers and auction back when it was aquired).
Does this work in apartments too? as doing this in one's own apartment will be safer than on the ground somewhere.

lol ye now i look like a reseeler if i post my gun on the auction, it was bought prob from a mall like 2month ago when cheap, then i bought it for a bit more (to hunt), now 2 weeks later its the tt+ value is 5 times higher then it says on it, and any guy looking at in the auction will think im a lousy resseller lol

Back