Bugs since VU

The-One-Baan

Alpha
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Neo-The-One-Baan
Hi there,

I need to share this, cause i wonder if it is only me having this stuff after the recent VU and i am getting pretty pissed off:

1) Heal enhancers, i broke 10 enhancers in about 20 healclicks. Almost every click ment one breaking.

2) Citical hits are nerfed. Normally my criticals were above 100+ (m2875, 105 amp, damage enhancer I). Now my criticals are between 70-100 pffffffffffffffff. I even had one of 58, is below maximum damage of the gun :)

3) Auto shooting means lower shootingspeed. auto shooting reduces the speed of my gun(s)

4) Amount of criticals i receive from mobs, is extremely high atm.

5) In Mining my search window doesnt pop up regularly.

6) OFC it was no surprise that the obvious names(read: uberish players) received the 'free' cars. WHAT ABOUT YOUR DEPO-ING PLAYERBASE MA??(read: me and my soc). Thanks for not surprising us and act the way u always act.

7) and what about the storage, tp, craftingmachines, auctioneer etc to use em, u almost have to integrate with em.

8) autoshooting stops now when i step backward or forward, that sucks ass.

9) Can't fire/shoot with my shortkeys. Shortkeys seem to be bugged too. For example, I can only select a gun and then i have to use the mouse for firing.

10) Vehicle BP auction is bugged....

etc etc

GL all, just had to blow of some steam.

Last edited:
7) and what about the storage, tp, craftingmachines, auctioneer etc to use em, u almost have to integrate with em.

wow a lot of problem there :(
this one can be solved by turning of "walk to when interacting" and it relates to many other problems :( it also has been covered by a lot of other threads.
lets hope we get a VU patch sooner then later!!!

wow a lot of problem there :(
this one can be solved by turning of "walk to when interacting" and it relates to many other problems :( it also has been covered by a lot of other threads.
lets hope we get a VU patch sooner then later!!!

Actually 3), 7) and 8) are solved with it ;). And the update seems to be in 20 minutes now ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

(6) isn't a bug, just another whiner complaining about not getting a frebbie:rolleyes:

20mins, great news!

Information update. Due to technical difficulties the update will be postponed to a later time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

damn! this sucks... good thing I'm not at home

(6) isn't a bug, just another whiner complaining about not getting a frebbie:rolleyes:

true!

woot i'm a uber because i got a free car lol.... OP confirmed it. ( and yes i depo)

bug can be fixed with sending support case. and even if you test a million times , software will always behave strange on different machines. ( seen and break my head a million times over it)

Thanx for your constructive remark.
To bad though it is always considered whining, if one tells how stuff works.
anyways enjoy your vehicle.

6) OFC it was no surprise that the obvious names(read: uberish players) received the 'free' cars. WHAT ABOUT YOUR DEPO-ING PLAYERBASE MA??(read: me and my soc). Thanks for not surprising us and act the way u always act.

ohh well... I would like to be an uber but I got a car and I am not uber yet.
The other soc member who got a car is not an uber either... but some of my soc mates are uber but failed to get a car. I think this proves your theory wrong. The key to getting a car was being at the right place at the right time and having options set to lowish... at least for my PC that counts. However I heard many complaints which could have been avoided by a lower setting in options. ahh that was necessary too.

ohh well... I would like to be an uber but I got a car and I am not uber yet.
The other soc member who got a car is not an uber either... but some of my soc mates are uber but failed to get a car. I think this proves your theory wrong. The key to getting a car was being at the right place at the right time and having options set to lowish... at least for my PC that counts. However I heard many complaints which could have been avoided by a lower setting in options. ahh that was necessary too.

Ok ok, fair enough. So everybody had a fair chance of getting a vehicle. Then it was just bad luck for me and my soc as usual. Oh well, better luck next time then....

Extreme brightness in Solfais Crater.

Back