Buyers, Sellers & Other Assorted TP Screamers, Shouters and Hustlers needed

Are you making enough PED from Trading or Promotions right now?

• YES

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • NO

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

micker

Dominant
Society
Former Gods of Chaos
Mick "Micker" Gould
Who else is tired of bad responses to your finely crafted sales pitch? Are you starting to get bored of recycling the same 'buying this...' or 'selling that...' messages?

Are you looking for a way to make more ped? Are you looking for a regular PED paycheck?

If so, I'm in need of a handful of promoters to help with a launch in game.

If you're interested, send me a PM here with your avatar name, what spots you usually do your promotions from and a rough estimate of how many hours per week you spend promoting/buying/selling in game.

Please only send one PM as I'll be replying to everyone over the next two days. If you don't get a response right away I may not be available at the moment. Be patient and I will get back with you.

Still looking for a few more promoters looking to make some regular PED. Promotion launch is on Sunday. If you're interested send me a PM.

Gotten some good responses so far. A couple of spots are remaining. I've added two contests for promoters, 500PED to the winner for each contest. Hit me up here or in game for more info!

Oh TP screamers, missed that TP bit...was gonna say i know this chick and...heh wont go there :D

Back