Buying ammo from TT

ProActive Mango

Stalker
How come we can only buy stacks of 999.99ped of ammo WHEN we can buy nanocubes in the 10,000ped same with lootpills.................... 10,000ped.

Can we PLEASE have the option to buy ammo in the 10,000ped range aswell?

Would it be impossible to buy Universal ammo in TT?

Thank you very much mindark!

Last edited:
9999 should be an option. I dont mind even more but only 999 sucks.

How come we can only buy stacks of 999.99ped of ammo WHEN we can buy nanocubes in the 10,000ped same with lootpills.................... 10,000ped.

Can we PLEASE have the option to buy ammo in the 10,000ped range aswell?

Thank you very much mindark!

u should stop using ammo and buy shrapnel

Or buy my shrapnel for 100.5% free 0.5% MU? :p. But ye.. kidding aside that is a remnant of the old days, MA simply never bothered to update it when they decided to ruin economy by adding exp IV and nanocubes to the TT.

Lets talk about being able to input the tt value u want to repair on items instead of using a slider that can be extremely temperamental if you dont want to fully repair 😂

at the moment we got 5 different (combat) ammo

imho we could simplyhave uniammo at TT that feed BLP cell and synth me
less space in inventory and just care of one kind of item

i am not sure on EP due those for EP weapons are crafted
maybe makiung EP1 2 3 4 give uniammo as output?
and (TOP for playuerws not for ma) make uniammo tradable?

imagine i see a ncie item but i just ocnverted 5000 ped in uniamo....
(or misclick a split of shrapnel to buy the item :))
that rework of TT could solve the problem having the purchase
in term of ped and pec

Make new UA for mission rewards and have current UA be tradeable to the trade terminal so we melee users can TT it after converting it? It would help in cases where you convert too much and need peds for repair for regular guns as well of course or sudden trades too.
:D that's but a dream though :ahh:

@ sub-zero:
RDI should rework all existing melee to become "ammo" at "standard parameters"
and as you can see from all "ammo burning" melee....
8% weapon decay 92% ammo is a very good proxy
that would allow melee players to kill more than 5 minutes before repairing
to make crafter produce some more (L) SB and LB
allow recycle of ammo for longer run (more decay for MA :)

Universal ammo would be awsome in trade terminal.. so we can use mindforce and whatever gun or weapon you want with one sort off ammo, for convenience.

Universal ammo would be awsome in trade terminal.. so we can use mindforce and whatever gun or weapon you want with one sort off ammo, for convenience.
I think a “Universal ammo” should replace the 4 types of ammo in the terminal now, but let’s be clear on the fact that this ammo can not stack with the current universal ammo. One is tradeable, one is not. The reason Mindark oh so generously pay you a 101% conversion rate from shrapnel is because it locks your PEDs and guarantees another cycle if you want to get your PEDs out.

Back