Buying: Buying any Hangar for 10K

I think it's time for the people not sending offers and just want to troll the thread to leave Abby and her thread alone. It might have been a little comical at first, but now you all are just killing it. Everyone has their own expectations and financial situation, whether you agree with it or not, is not what this Buying thread is for. Anyone paying more than Abby start your own buying thread. Especially Oziris, give it up.

I think it's time for the people not sending offers and just want to troll the thread to leave Abby and her thread alone. It might have been a little comical at first, but now you all are just killing it. Everyone has their own expectations and financial situation, whether you agree with it or not, is not what this Buying thread is for. Anyone paying more than Abby start your own buying thread. Especially Oziris, give it up.

??? :scratch2:

welcome to wonderland where elephant are pink and fly high.

troll apart, gl in your venture .
in the end those litlles pixels people would wish to buy 10k for will generate this ammount a month with "decent hard work" most likely when things get back to normal, a bit cheap for a 100% return in just a month.

120 kp , no seller ! :dunno:

so I propose 130 kp to buy 1 hangar !

Send me a pm please .

Thank you

Well it seems that between myself and Oz, neither Love for EU or Money can buy a Hangar at the moment. But my offer will remain open.

BTW I emailed, reported and did everything I could think of re Oz's outbidding me in my own sales thread and 711 just dosent respond. Accordingly I assume that it is now OK on the forum to outbid any buyer in their own buying thread and equally I assume undercut any seller in their selling thread. Sad but true.

Peace and Love my cousins of Entropia, May the SGA bring you a blessing!

Moderator want I stop to propose a best offer in this thread. Its normal in fact about rules, after read it. So I stop to propose a best offer in this thread.

Good luck Abby for your goal. :)

:wtg:

(Enough) Money can buy pretty much anything!

.............................................................................................................

welcome to wonderland where elephant are pink and fly high.

Koords?

troll apart, gl in your venture .
in the end those litlles pixels people would wish to buy 10k for will generate this ammount a month with "decent hard work" most likely when things get back to normal, a bit cheap for a 100% return in just a month.

make it 3-4 month and you might be more accurate but in those 3-4 month you do virtually nothing else.

This From-100-sweat-to-hangar-guy was a more promising attemp

Moderator want I stop to propose a best offer in this thread. Its normal in fact about rules, after read it. So I stop to propose a best offer in this thread.

NO YOU ARE WRONG!

It's normal when in a selling thread. This is a BUYING THREAD.

You don't come into someone elses buying thread and try to steal a sale.

NO YOU ARE WRONG!

It's normal when in a selling thread. This is a BUYING THREAD.

You don't come into someone elses buying thread and try to steal a sale.

I`m not sure if this is a genuine buying thread or more like a thread meant to drive down price of hangars as lots of ppl seeing "10k buying hangar" might have that effect.

I seriously doubt the thread starter has any real hope of really buying one for that price. Seems more like price manipulation strategy to me.

I`m not sure if this is a genuine buying thread or more like a thread meant to drive down price of hangars as lots of ppl seeing "10k buying hangar" might have that effect.

I seriously doubt the thread starter has any real hope of really buying one for that price. Seems more like price manipulation strategy to me.

Could be, but maybe not.

Anyone is able to through out what they want to buy and at what price they want. That doens't affect the price unless someone sells it at that price.

My response to oz was because he is hijacking a buying thread. If he wants to buy, then he makes his own thread at what price he wants to buy at.

Koords?

make it 3-4 month and you might be more accurate but in those 3-4 month you do virtually nothing else.

This From-100-sweat-to-hangar-guy was a more promising attemp

rastafaraï islnd on x and rastafaraï island on y.. mkay.

i always thought it wasnt too hard to make 10k ped a month by selling flight, guess iam wrong. but anyway, if its actually that much time to get a return on investment, then for sure hangars aint worth that much :D..10k ped out of 3 - 4 month with much work and no time free about sound very weird. so 100% in 4 month with no life irl then :eek: ok not great but not bad, certainly cant justify buying hangar at 130k+ if thats right

Why did it take a moderator to tell you to stop posting your buying offers in this thread when the OP asked more than once that you stop?

Why did it take a moderator to tell you to stop posting your buying offers in this thread when the OP asked more than once that you stop?

Because I have problems to understand english well, moderators explain me that . :topic:

Good luck Abby for your goal .

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

Monkey Dancing club 4Ever! :D lol?

Back