BUYING: Paladin Armor

shinyboy

Old
Society
United Talents
Shiny Bold Eraser
Hi all,

I'm looking for some parts to complete my paladin armor..
Missing are : Thigh, arm, gloves and foot. (M)

Biggest problem I read is the thigh because they are looted from a "Calamusoid Female" only and they are not brought back to the platform..:(

But maybe some of you guys/girls are upgrading to a stronger armor and are willing to sell it ???

I hope someone can help me out here !

Calamusoids are back I believe(almost sure I saw a female), it's umbranoids that are missing

check way north of Notus TP (north of the mountains)

Calamusoids are back I believe(almost sure I saw a female), it's umbranoids that are missing

check way north of Notus TP (north of the mountains)

checked out the area..and leaving North I found these in sequence of flying North..
only found cornundacauda, Faucerfix, cornundios, snarkshot, Maffoid, atrox .

Do you have coords where you've spotted them??

Thx for the effort !

should have been together with Snarksnots and just south of Maffoids, there is an OP out there try just east or south east of that there is the most I seen of them

And since snarkies are pretty nice land and run a bit between them and I'm sure you spot them

should have been together with Snarksnots and just south of Maffoids, there is an OP out there try just east or south east of that there is the most I seen of them

And since snarkies are pretty nice land and run a bit between them and I'm sure you spot them

ok, found the outpost , and there are a lot of outpost between the tp and the one you mean ;c)), and found the snarkies and the maffoids.. but no Calamusoid could be found ...

I did a wide search for it with my sleipnir and checked out all the red dotes...:/

Last edited:
ok if you looked at all dots I guess FPC/MA have removed them or changed their spawn location in some of the recent VUs :(

I've been hunting for full Paladin also - it's pretty rare to see someone in a full set, plus it's just like marginally better shogun, so a useful set to have.

Though yes, the thighs, feet and hands are hard to get hold of.

The Calamusoids used to be there. 11.3 removed them again :( Once there useed tobe just calamusodis, then they were replaced with snarksnot+maffoid spawn. Then big Maffoids were replaced with big Calamusoids but 11.3 reverted it back.

Very unfortunate if you ask me.

The Calamusoids used to be there. 11.3 removed them again :( Once there useed tobe just calamusodis, then they were replaced with snarksnot+maffoid spawn. Then big Maffoids were replaced with big Calamusoids but 11.3 reverted it back.

Very unfortunate if you ask me.

I have no problem that they have removed them , but then at least they should move the loot to another mob.. I guess I will end up with a mix of shogun and paladin .. but this does not look so good.. Hope they bring them back or move the loot to other mob !!!

another proposal for Hanne when I find here ..:/

I have no problem that they have removed them , but then at least they should move the loot to another mob.. I guess I will end up with a mix of shogun and paladin .. but this does not look so good.. Hope they bring them back or move the loot to other mob !!!

another proposal for Hanne when I find here ..:/

When you do, please also ask for a plague of Mourners aswell. Lots of Hunter sets are also waiting completition.

When you do, please also ask for a plague of Mourners as well. Lots of Hunter sets are also waiting completition.
Will sure do.

ANd yes I also checked ALL the mall's yesterday.. That was a long walk :eyecrazy:

After last update I went back to check if the Calamusoids did not returned...
But nothing nada ...:mad:

Here some coordinates of where to look or where they were before ..
the outpost to start from is at coord : 66797, 74559, 227
And is North of Notus .. but in fact is closer when leaving from , Orthos West Mound TP
Now there is a spawn of Maffoids and SnarkSnot.. but no Clamusoids to find now.

Here a map with to location where to find them

When you do, please also ask for a plague of Mourners aswell. Lots of Hunter sets are also waiting completition.
Already did this Rem. I spoke with Hanne about this, she said that nomore natural spawns would be added, but that more dna would be added though she couldn't specify that it would be for Mourners :(.

Already did this Rem. I spoke with Hanne about this, she said that nomore natural spawns would be added, but that more dna would be added though she couldn't specify that it would be for Mourners :(.

This would be seriously unfortuntate. But surely they could give us at least a migration of Mourners? You know, like we had Foul in the spring. You know, Mourner provider to Stalkers show up all over the place and we hunt them till we run out of peds and hopefully get some thigh guards in teh process.

For me no problem if they will not come back .. But then at least make sure the loot is devides on to other mobs..
Then we would at least be able to complete the armor set !!

So we need to keep on asking Hanne and also ask it through calls as proposal to move to paladin thigh to another mob.

Your right shinyboy & I agree, something needs to be done about the shortage of certain armour pieces for sure.

I have full set of this (plus extra Serum L helmet - witch looks good with this - similar colour). Also Paris jacket and pants in pluma skins (and URBAN yellow shirt) compose nice picture. All for sale AS SET.
PM'me if still needed.

Knight thighs would be nice to find, too. I think it's a little odd that argos drop so many Knight Thighs (F) that they are TT food, but never drop the (M) version. A minor bug, but an annoying one. Also, IIRC there are a couple of Gnome parts that used to drop only in beacon missions and therefore of course are no longer available.

Personally, I think that items that are supposed to drop from mobs not currently in game ought to be re-assigned to some other mob of comparable difficulty for the duration. I also think that currently useless items ought not to drop, either. An example is Sweetstuff.

I putted in a ticket to know in witch mob the thigh can be looted from ..and this is the aswer :

Hi again,

Our developers have said that although they are looking into this it will be up to the participants to find out where to find the missing paladin parts ;)

Have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,

Myriam | Planet Calypso Support

So can I read between the lines and think the thigh are not looted from another mob ??
In that case please tell me what mob to hunt down !!

What they mean is that if and when the thigh guards get reassigned to another mob's loot, they won't tell you (or anybody else) which mob it was. Pretty much the best is to continue pushing them and ask to be notified when you can expect to find these on a mob (any mob) or if there is any update from the developers.

But very well done so far, +rep

Wish I was told about the paladin hands being rare... I had about 10 of them I TTd....

~Danimal

Even if the calamusiods are reintroduced, there are incredibly small chances of actually looting the thighs. It all comes back to balancing the game.

Some parts have to be rare to increase the MU on the parts and even the rest of the set. Full set will most likely have higher MU. Same thing goes for angel gloves and thighs. And jaguar arms, tiger gloves...and the list goes on.....

After all....it's the MU that actually is the driving force for the EU economy...take that away and there is no more EU.

Paladin Thiogh guards were reported as dropping from Island Sharks on NI. quite possibly these mighthave been reassigned to another mob on Calypso too.

Paladin Thiogh guards were reported as dropping from Island Sharks on NI. quite possibly these mighthave been reassigned to another mob on Calypso too.

I need to be sure, if I'm sure maybe I would invest in the travel fee...., first to check if I can handle the mob :laugh:

Checked ..damned lowest shark mob starts at 700.. guess not for me yet.. SO I can only hope they bring those Female back ;c)

I need to be sure, if I'm sure maybe I would invest in the travel fee...., first to check if I can handle the mob :laugh:

Checked ..damned lowest shark mob starts at 700.. guess not for me yet.. SO I can only hope they bring those Female back ;c)

I looted mine from auction for +90 peds. And hunter ones for slightly more. Given that going there and coming back would have cost me 80, I don't think it was a bad price.

I looted mine from auction for +90 peds. And hunter ones for slightly more. Given that going there and coming back would have cost me 80, I don't think it was a bad price.

And yes, I broke 5 different promises in doing so. still, worth it.

Back