Buying: Pathfinder Male Set

Wasn't that armor originally acquired only by a few ....some special event or something...:scratch2:

It's the first time i heard about this armor..
Was it kinda like the POE event? Not much info about this around... :scratch2:

It's the first time i heard about this armor..
Was it kinda like the POE event? Not much info about this around... :scratch2:

If I remember the story right, MA gave some coupon codes at a trade show and if they were used to create a new EU account the person was born with a set of Pathfinder amor. Only saw the set once and thing there were only a few accounts created that got it.

Wonder if they got footgaurds since it is not creafted or looted?

To keep on topic, I would love a set for my collection, put me number 2 in line after level gets his.

If I remember the story right, MA gave some coupon codes at a trade show and if they were used to create a new EU account the person was born with a set of Pathfinder amor. Only saw the set once and thing there were only a few accounts created that got it.

Wonder if they got footgaurds since it is not creafted or looted?

To keep on topic, I would love a set for my collection, put me number 2 in line after level gets his.

Hmm,interesting..
But what are the chances that those sets aren't in accounts locked or that the player gave up playing and might be lost "forever"?

well...
"If I remember the story right, MA gave some coupon codes at a trade show and if they were used to create a new EU account the person was born with a set of Pathfinder amor."
+ Special Gun :)

see here:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

well...I thought that Slither has one Male set;)

Slither does have a set :D

I got no need to sell it, and as vamp & dragon sell for 500ped+ then getting this armour from me (which is considerably rarer) would require a very high offer :silly2:

Slither does have a set :D

I got no need to sell it, and as vamp & dragon sell for 500ped+ then getting this armour from me (which is considerably rarer) would require a very high offer :silly2:

Slither could you please supply us with a pic of the new look pathfinder?

what he said :wise:

pls slither :)

Yes please and also because this armor was not looted or crafted, but given to people that had the special code I am very curious. Did you get footgaurds for this armor given to you?

I'm waiting on a support reply about the footguards, so may aswell hangon till i get an answer before posting pic

...hope is only an illusion...but what the hell...BUMP:coffee:

anyway...my Longevity is high...wow:D (I dont know what the f... is longevity...but its 17/20! )

hmm i wonder if there are any more sets out there....:scratch2::scratch2:

wonder how modified guardian looks :D lol

Just been given the foot :) here's the full armour

Never saw this this ? quite nice maybe we can get a super high res pic :)

Back