Calculate the Value of Sweat

NeutrinoX

Old Alpha
Iunno, there's some grass and some rocks here...
Society
Kaos
Alexander "Neutrino-X" Darkmoon
...exactly what it says on the tin.

http://public.sheet.zoho.com/public/the.wise.mage/truevaluesweat

(Set as a public Zoho spreadsheet, make sure to click the Edit button, or else you won't be able to input any data! Do tell me if you'd like the original OpenOffice Calc .ods document instead. :) )

Been looking through the forum a bit and didn't see something like this. Well, there's AuctionData, but that only works for fixed Neuxs/ME markup values calculated by the site. So I put together a simple spreadsheet so anyone can make their own calculations about the sweat value. Notice that the values are still an approximate, and might not reflect the current state of the market, though this in hopes that I'm not revealing any kind of information here that would negatively affect players, this is just an automatization of what anyone can do with pen & paper / calculator, and looking up the market value of stuff.

All fields with blue background are meant to be modified, and the "Sell" section depends on the results obtained from the "Produce" section. The "Value of Sweat" section is an attempt to find the sweat's value from auction, given a Nexus/ME markup, a TT reference value for the batch being sold to adjust fees accordingly and then substracting them along with the refiner decay (Using the ER100 as a worst case scenario here). Then what it's left is the "sweat value".

NOTE: Make sure to change the formula for "Total Cost" on the Produce section to match your refiner. MT-103 is there by default because it's what I currently have.

Feel free to modify it as you deem fit and alert me if you find any mistakes on the formulae, or if you can make them more accurate. :)

Back