Calypso Jumpers

Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
Calypso Jumpers Postcard Series​

Ever wanted to jump of something really tall? Feel the rush of air against your body as your spiraling down torwards the ground at terminal velocity? Ever wanted to go to the extreme but just didnt know where? The Calypo Jumpers Postcard Series is here to help!

With the comunities help I would like to make a list of all the locations of Calypso suitable for plunging yourself into the air and allowing your avatar to freefall. If you know of a suitable place for this type of activity please post the coordinates below, and i will visit test and photograph the location you mention.

1.Nus Lull
calypsojumpers_nuslull.jpg

Reserved for more cards

DOn't forget that one, in the back of the Port Atlantis Mall !

Are you waiting for a Bungee Rope(L), a Parachute(L) or a Paraglider(L)? :D

Great idea ... definitely the tower platforms at Athena Spaceport ... we take the North tower platform where we jump off and free-fall on our way to Eos, and then the East tower platform where we jump off and free-fall on our way to Boreas ... not sure what the coordinates are though, so I'll have to get those for you. :D

Ah man, I have a GREAT list for you. I'll write this up later on tonight. I've found SO many high places that otherwise I just wanted to run around it rather than jump off of it. (I've been avoiding danger like that, because I want to feel realism.) xP

Back