Price Check Camo Arms BGH

shaun117

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Kenpachi SilentCrow BlackFalcon
I swear every time i check pcf sales thread daily i see a new bgh for sale. Currently has to be over 7+ up for sale so far.

What is everyones opinion on the value of this weapon? Is it people realising too late they have overpaid and scramble to offload before a loss is occured or is it another reason?

Its a improvement on a 1.0 desert stalker for sure but does it warrant 40k+ in peoples minds? Or does 20-25k fit it better? Dpp isnt great, dps is mid at best. Amp options currently for blp arent eco atall. Opinions?

Its a improvement on a 1.0 desert stalker for sure but does it warrant 40k+ in peoples minds? Or does 20-25k fit it better? Dpp isnt great, dps is mid at best. Amp options currently for blp arent eco atall. Opinions?
Disclaimer.. I dont own one! But just wanted to point out BLP amp prices are cheapest i ever seen. Like Alfa amps sell for 35ped a very good alternative for not using UL amps. I think very known reseller would offer more than 20-25k for them m8. My guess for you to have one is 1. wait for migration and hope more will drop but i doubt cuz twen.... 2. Wait for some one who is a dire need for Peds and wants to sell real cheap. Atm in my opinion your BEST scenario would be 33k-38k range.

Bubble is about to burst on all weapons. Not a sensible time to buy.
Yeah seeen this kind a stuff for last years a lot.. hell i was one of them :D

Disclaimer.. I dont own one! But just wanted to point out BLP amp prices are cheapest i ever seen. Like Alfa amps sell for 35ped a very good alternative for not using UL amps. I think very known reseller would offer more than 20-25k for them m8. My guess for you to have one is 1. wait for migration and hope more will drop but i doubt cuz twen.... 2. Wait for some one who is a dire need for Peds and wants to sell real cheap. Atm in my opinion your BEST scenario would be 33k-38k range.

Im not in the market for one nor will i be ever as its not my cup of tea, im trying to understand the market on them and to figure out why they always appear for resale so quickly as i have people ask me about them often.

I see asking questions about them is not what people selling them wants to see and that makes me question why even more.

Sightly off topic... Of course, we can't say what will happen to the market in the long term. But we know for sure that supply is higher than demand atm. So, people should do their research and carefully consider their investments. IMO the market hasn't adjusted yet.

The BGH, I'd say closer to their original selling price now that migration is around the corner = 30k for a tier 0.

Last edited:
i selling my BGH after i have reached lvl 100 and interested in leveling other profession
owner BGH since August 2022, the way from ~80 to 100

Its a great stop gap gun for those who are reaching level 100. Can kill A LOT of different mobs WITHOUT armor, so can get to more higher mu mobs than same dps weapons without as much range.

Flip side, some find out they don't like slow shooting weapons. Some this is where there dps caps out for monetary purposes.

For example, me. I wanted one as an end game weapon, but I decided to change routes because I needed a weapon with MORE versitility when unamped. Thus I went with LR40FEN. I can use it unamped, 105imp or alpha amp.

I wouldn't use camo arms bgh unamped, thus I'd need to buy ANOTHER weapon to compensate MY style of play which isn't always being max dps all the time.

I think my case is obviously unique as I try to do all levels of hunting and content. I also won't ever go above 130 dps unless UE5 does something amazing for the game/my stream.

130 dps for me comes from either camo arms bgh or lr40 fen at tier 5 with some reload and arson 3 ten chip.

Also I pulled a very high tir daily token gun that I can use big dmg enh on. Unrelated, but that'll be my boss killing gun for the forseeable future.

The price tag of any weapon can be calculated based on how many hours you expect to play, how much rake you expect to incur based on the Weapon EFF and your Looter Level and how much MU your gameplay cycle expects to generate. You then have to compare this to the (L) route. It will vary per player and some price tags may make sense where others may not depending on your individual circumstances.

The problem here as with most weapons is that players do not consider the above factors when making a purchase. Players tend to make purchases on the simple fact they are now skilled enough to use it. This is the fallacy of UL weapons. The age old saying holds true; More PEDs than brains.

Camo bgh is a great oportunity, specialy now, people just blindet by the hype of twen

I swear every time i check pcf sales thread daily i see a new bgh for sale. Currently has to be over 7+ up for sale so far.

What is everyones opinion on the value of this weapon? Is it people realising too late they have overpaid and scramble to offload before a loss is occured or is it another reason?

It's nothing strange that a "mid/step stone" gun like the Camo BGH beeing up for sale more frequently than "end game" guns. There was also 20 of them released just a year ago. Many use this gun to skill for their goal in a cheap way instead of draining peds down the toilet with low effi guns at low looter lvl. It also sell quite often even if its listed often^^

The value compared to other guns is where it should be and possible on the lower end imo. EP-38 Nightspecial Augmented is comparable and it sits just below camo in price and it lack a lot of range and has huge decay so you cannot use all the shrap that you can with Camo. Ravenger twen is close-ish but lacks range, some better dpp and can't be amped and it sells for like 60k? What comparable gun has 77-78% efficiency, 64 dps with mod evil and 73 dps with biggest L amp just so I can see what the price is on that? Aslo the decay/shrap ratio on camo is like 1pec/53pec (mayhem amp) and on ep38 it's 9.7/10,4pec so in mayhem you have to TT a lot of shrap. Basically like 0,5% tt loss on ep38 vs camo where u could do full mayhem without TT on a mediocre bankroll.

All have around 77-78 efficiency:
Camo - 64 dps - 73 dps biggest L - range 120m -3.2dpp - Sells for 40k or so
EP 38 NP Aug - 65 dps - 76 dps biggest L - range 34m -3.2 dpp- Sells for 35k or so
Ravenger twen 64 dps - no amp - range 55m -3.2 dpp- sells for 60k or so

If you are talking about sky is falling on all guns that's another story but the camo seems like good bank for the buck atm. I've had both ep38-np aug and camo recently and have none of them now.

Im not in the market for one nor will i be ever as its not my cup of tea, im trying to understand the market on them and to figure out why they always appear for resale so quickly as i have people ask me about them often.

I see asking questions about them is not what people selling them wants to see and that makes me question why even more.
Why make a price check if your not in the market? If your just trying to get info because people are asking you about them a quick search here coulda gave you that. Also your "question" is worded more like an attack on the gun to downplay what it is. you receive the energy you put forth

I am sort of in the market for one of these. Seems as reasonable option - so valuable thread for me. In the same time, anything above 30k for this is a big nono for me. Thats a point where I might start to think about getting one, before that (L) is the way. And at that point, it would still be pretty difficult to justify. Why?

Imagine:
30-60k for gun (mid tier level these days)
10-20k ped to cycle (so you can actually enjoy playing and also hold loot for MU, perhaps this is still low tbh...)
6k for some basic rings (triple that if decent rings)
500-1k TT for armor (assume you using L), decent armor is more likely 10k id guess.

To sum it up, the game economics is hoping for the middle player to have a minimum of 45k ped in the game. And we are not talking about any insane good gear here, is that reasonable? I don't think so. Prices did like quadruple for most of things and people just seem to be cool/okay with it.

Id prefer higher market activity/liquidity seems to be pretty low at the moment. Why is that? There is simply not enough people willing to deploy this kind of money/taking this kind of risk. My apology, but no matter how much id like one, these requirements just don't really work. Not sure what are the real numbers of players in EU, 4-5k active hunters according to entropialife, I'm small pewpew and I'm top 10% on monthly activity. Lets just naively assume that these top 10% of players will be willing to (considering) buy any of these sort of mid-level weapons. It is very very tiny tiny market with very little liquidity.

If you ask me, I think weapons should be more affordable and people should generally be interested in owning more than just one, but for that some big change would have to happen. I would rather see more market activity/liquidity.

The amount of items for sale speak clearly to me. The price is not right. We will know when it will be, unless resellers are able to scoop up everything and hold it forever without any punishment - call it dynamic economics if you will. (sure, traders are very important and nothing against them, but when it comes to low liquid markets... not good, especially... IF they decide to collude at any point))

Anyway, simple solution is to reward people on providing liquidity on the markets for UL gear. Lowest offer can collect something and then we can actually determine whats current market price and not just based on "I think that someone did sell it for.."

In the same time, I sort of have a feeling that ubers are having an absolute blast they perhaps never had in the history of EU rn? But correct me if I'm wrong :D

Last edited:
I am sort of in the market for one of these. Seems as reasonable option - so valuable thread for me. In the same time, anything above 30k for this is a big nono for me. Thats a point where I might start to think about getting one, before that (L) is the way. And at that point, it would still be pretty difficult to justify. Why?

Imagine:
10-20k ped to cycle (so you can actually enjoy playing and also hold loot for MU, perhaps this is still low tbh...)
500-1k TT for armor (assume you using L), decent armor is more likely 10k id guess.

To sum it up, the game economics is hoping for the middle player to have a minimum of 45k ped in the game. And we are not talking about any insane good gear here, is that reasonable? I don't think so. Prices did like quadruple for most of things and people just seem to be cool/okay with it.

Id prefer higher market activity/liquidity seems to be pretty low at the moment. Why is that? There is simply not enough people willing to deploy this kind of money/taking this kind of risk. My apology, but no matter how much id like one, these requirements just don't really work. Not sure what are the real numbers of players in EU, 4-5k active hunters according to entropialife, I'm small pewpew and I'm top 10% on monthly activity. Lets just naively assume that these top 10% of players will be willing to (considering) buy any of these sort of mid-level weapons. It is very very tiny tiny market with very little liquidity.

If you ask me, I think weapons should be more affordable and people should generally be interested in owning more than just one, but for that some big change would have to happen. I would rather see more market activity/liquidity.

The amount of items for sale speak clearly to me. The price is not right. We will know when it will be, unless resellers are able to scoop up everything and hold it forever without any punishment - call it dynamic economics if you will. (sure, traders are very important and nothing against them, but when it comes to low liquid markets... not good, especially... IF they decide to collude at any point))

Anyway, simple solution is to reward people on providing liquidity on the markets for UL gear. Lowest offer can collect something and then we can actually determine whats current market price and not just based on "I think that someone did sell it for.."

In the same time, I sort of have a feeling that ubers are having an absolute blast they perhaps never had in the history of EU rn? But correct me if I'm wrong :D
I didnt read it all . But did i get it right... you would not pay for example 40k for bgh as everythink over 30k is a nono... but instead you would use L wepons... that 10k diference paid in Mu for L wepons will add up quick... i used them for mayhems and yes it dose add up quicly....

Hunting is epxecive hobby with very good profit opurtunities hence gear costs a lot... how dumb it would be if some one depos 5000$ and have end game gear day 1...
I invested a lot in gear and i am up +15.8k ped and still waiting for my twen drop.

Also i was watching thread owners streams when i came back to game. Guy have a portable tt card that should say it all.....

Imagine:

Now you sound like @robber before he bought a i2870 :p

Why make a price check if your not in the market? If your just trying to get info because people are asking you about them a quick search here coulda gave you that. Also your "question" is worded more like an attack on the gun to downplay what it is. you receive the energy you put forth
Because you dont need to buy a weapon to ask here for peoples input on the item to gather the required information as we all do, if this makes your gun harder to sell because the discussion on it takes place then so be it. More info to people interested in understanding items the better.

Because you dont need to buy a weapon to ask here for peoples input on the item to gather the required information as we all do, if this makes your gun harder to sell because the discussion on it takes place then so be it. More info to people interested in understanding items the better.
Again a quick search coulda gathered all the info you needed there was a recent price check thread with lots if not all needed info to “understand” the gun posted in it.

Slow reload, big range big damage guns like the bgh are not for everyone's playstyle. I used two BGH Camo's so far and i liked them. Its a solid grinder with well balanced stats. I can understand the people selling atm as we might see more from migration drop and also those who want to upgrade to more dps after skilling for about a year with it. Compared to other guns they are fair priced at 40-60k depending on tier imo

Back