Camo Arms Sketch!

The-Onciest

Prowler
Society
Global Alliance Guard
Onciest Dropkick Advrise
Was just sketching my favourite weapon in game! I will totally acquire this some day! (in my dreams) Thought I would share with you guys!

Enjoy! :yay:

camoarms1a.jpg

looks good but get a life ya dropkick :)

btw said in jest to a friend :) for all the pinheads out there

and ofcourse! cut and paste version with the attachments!

/drool

camoarms1b.jpg

Very nice work!! :yay: Now draw your avatar, add some swirlies, with a loot window, and put that bad boy in it!! ;)

Almost there!

Just need some swirlies!

copy_of_dropkick_jag.jpg
WOW!!! That's fantastic!! :yay: Very nice detail! Would make for an excellent background pic, or even the client loader! :D

Always nice to see a skilled persons work :yay:

Wow you are really talented. nice work!

Everyone, I absolutely would love to thank you for the comments, really made my day. :D haha.

I'll be releasing more work in the next few days! Maybe hours. ;)

Again... THANKS! too much haha

Everyone, I absolutely would love to thank you for the comments, really made my day. :D haha.

Minutes?!
Love your art.

Um, YES I can't wait I am too anxious to see some of these new art pieces ;) :yay::wtg:

~Danimal

and ofcourse! cut and paste version with the attachments!

/drool

camoarms1b.jpg

Holy crap!

Thats really awesome!1!1!
Love the gun too! ;)

Waiting to see some more ;>

Btw, I`ve got an interesting idea, maybe MA can add these paintings ( created by players ) in loot, then house/apartment owners can place those pics in their houses/apartments. I`m sure there are people who would buy them.

Holy crap!

Thats really awesome!1!1!
Love the gun too! ;)

Waiting to see some more ;>

Btw, I`ve got an interesting idea, maybe MA can add these paintings ( created by players ) in loot, then house/apartment owners can place those pics in their houses/apartments. I`m sure there are people who would buy them.

Well you can already upload content onto eu and just link it to the omegaton signs or whatever and display it up :)

~Danimal

Well you can already upload content onto eu and just link it to the omegaton signs or whatever and display it up :)

~Danimal

Expensive though :(

bumps :D

~Danimal

Back