Price Check Camo bgh

For the same price 35-40k you can get a high tier T8-10 similar DPS, DPP, ranged M83 predator.
Other than effi, they are similar or in favor for M83.
The same price for a terrible to use but almost good effi low tier gun is already enough.

For the same price 35-40k you can get a high tier T8-10 similar DPS, DPP, ranged M83 predator.
The same price for a terrible to use but almost good effi low tier gun is already enough.
predator was good for only one thing - cat 6 or 7 mayhem, can't compare this with predator as they are completely different weapons

Keep in mind camo is not even maxed in its damage potential because we got no amps above 75 dmg

Predator offers less efficiency (a good Chuck)
Less dpp
Less range
But higher dps

The dps advantage is that small you loose it when you forced to heal , walk to next target (atleast the way i play since i hate Bulking mobs around me who mess with my Overall efficiency)

Was a good weapon back in Times,also good for its mayhem categorys

But not compareable to the camo

Last edited:
Effi is pretty significant. If I recall correctly you will loose like 1.2% TT grinding with m83 compared to camo due to bad effi. Cycling 1mill a year that's 12k ped tt more lost.

60% Vs 77.5% (unamped effi m83/camo)

Last edited:
Effi is pretty significant. If I recall correctly you will loose like 1% TT grinding with m83 compared to camo due to bad effi.

60% Vs 77.5% (unamped effi m83/camo)

That is what i said, the BGH only have a bit improved effi and nothing else, not looking Effi, than gun is way worse than a mid dps 1.0 gun.

The bit improved effi is already in the price with 35-40k, the way better but 1.0 effi guns at same tier cost like 20-25k.
Other than effi, there is no other price increasing factor the BGH have in my eye, 35-40k is already enough because it have better effi, not like i would buy one at those prices, but others do so it is the price.
But saying its too low, nah, its already enough or even too high.

NameEconomyStatsOptions
NameAmplifier nameDecayAmmoCostDmg/PECDamageMax.DamageEff.DamageMin.DamageRangeAttacksDmg/sec
Omegaton M83 Predator​
ArMatrix L-Amplifier 65B (L)​
4.387​
5619​
61.804​
3.398​
273.50​
273.50​
209.98​
136.75​
89.1​
42.6​
148.9105​
SelectDelete
Camo Arms BGH​
ArMatrix B-Amplifier 75P (L)​
2.287​
7482​
77.909​
3.518​
357.00​
357.00​
274.09​
178.50​
120.0​
27.6​
126.0799​
SelectDelete
PEC PEC HPHPHPHPm/sec

A huge diference camo 3.5 dpp vs 3.3 predator
Camo offers 30.9 meters more range ( this small but huge diference enables you to hunt elite drones or elite warriors without armor)

64,11 more efficient damage with the camo

Predator offers 22,91 more dps but also offers 1% less tt when it comes to efficiency

69,5 Max amped damage potential from predator
Vs
94 Max amped damage potential for the camo (currently higest damage yoi van pull from a amp is 75)

Id argue that superior dps is worth it in the m83 arguement even if eff is lower imo as turnover for events is very important than squeezing small tt percentage ( ofc both is prefered but in this case the revamped desert stalker lacks alot of dps

Notice how often they appear for re sale after purchases and are constantly pushed in these threads to hype up sales from the same resellers? Enough said.

Has the eff yeah but lacks any considerable dps to be valued at 40k imo.

Under 35k for t0 maby closer to 40k for high tier given demand.

Feels like we are arguing out of both sides of our mouths tho. The I2870 twen is worth 2.5x as much because it has 10% more effi, less dpp and ~dps then? But the 17% Effi compared to M83 doesnt matter, cuz it has 20% more dps? That leaves the BLP/Laser discussion, range and pvp out, which I feel doesnt add thaaaat much to price on either side anyway, personally. Feels very very confusing to me.

Not sure why it gets sold so much tho, do we know how many are around? maybe too many dropped?

That is what i said, the BGH only have a bit improved effi and nothing else, not looking Effi, than gun is way worse than a mid dps 1.0 gun.

The bit improved effi is already in the price with 35-40k, the way better but 1.0 effi guns at same tier cost like 20-25k.
Other than effi, there is no other price increasing factor the BGH have in my eye, 35-40k is already enough because it have better effi, not like i would buy one at those prices, but others do so it is the price.
But saying its too low, nah, its already enough or even too high.
I'm not commenting on the price but I can't afford to hunt with 60% effi at my turnover. Just saying that 1.2% less tt is pretty significant.

I've had the camo and I might get one again. It's a great gun. I hope it doesn't get hyped up in price in case I decide to go back cause it's really a good option in the 40-60k price range imo.

I love my camo arms and have it tiered to 7.99 atm, really love the range and actually kinda love how long amps last on it because of the atks/min. I agree the dps isn’t out of this world but the efficiency is pretty great at this price range.

Ultimately I think the camo arms is at a pretty fair valuation right now, and a lot of other weapons are either overvalued or undervalued at the moment so its hard to compare.

Sometimes it feels like the exact same gun could drop tomorrow and if it has the words TWEN in it somewhere it’ll sell for 100k 🤣🤣

Thats a lot, no wonder not every single one of them found a permanent home yet. I think that, together with it being more of a mid range gun, thus getting exchanged for sth bigger or smaller sometimes, explains why we see more selling threads than for, say a mod nano?

Thats a lot, no wonder not every single one of them found a permanent home yet. I think that, together with it being more of a mid range gun, thus getting exchanged for sth bigger or smaller sometimes, explains why we see more selling threads than for, say a mod nano?
Yeah seems pretty obvious as people aren't realizing that for people who are going to become Ubers or damn close to it, this is a stop gap gun for them. Others like me who's end game goal is a gun similar to dps and range and price like this would keep them. But it's in that weird spot that it's solid dps, great range etc. but JUUUUUST not enough to be at the top of the dpsing. Since it's like half the dps than end game weapons.

Yeah seems pretty obvious as people aren't realizing that for people who are going to become Ubers or damn close to it, this is a stop gap gun for them. Others like me who's end game goal is a gun similar to dps and range and price like this would keep them. But it's in that weird spot that it's solid dps, great range etc. but JUUUUUST not enough to be at the top of the dpsing. Since it's like half the dps than end game weapons.
agreed. good point well made.

The road to Über includes a lot of theory crafting

In the end it comes down that the camo bgh aswell the marber bgh Safes you
A high end armor, fap and pet
( shure one day you will need it since you will be forced to increase the dps in order to increase your grinding speed) but thats a diferent storry...

right about now ( atleast for me )
I wuld have to put in 260.000 ped for a mod shadow ,good fap and atleast a compareable weapon

So with my current setup (since i did build the other stuff based on the weapon)
It did cost me 150.000 investment vs 260.000

Going in to market prices and Budget builds
You can grab exactly what i use for as low as 118.000 right now <- and this is the major diference

Using the 260.000 ped Budget with this setup i culd even min max it with ul laser sights that boosts it to max 100% and still have a shitton of peds to shoot
Only because of the range benefit.

From my point of few it turns that the weapon is very cheap.
But yeah everyone got his own point of few ✌

( shure one day you will need it since you will be forced to increase the dps in order to increase your grinding speed) but thats a diferent storry...

I wuld have to put in 260.000 ped for a mod shadow ,good fap and atleast a compareable weapon

So with my current setup (since i did build the other stuff based on the weapon)

You can grab exactly what i use for as low as 118.000 right now <- and this is the major diference

Using the 260.000 ped Budget with this setup i culd even min max it with ul laser sights that boosts it to max 100% and still have a shitton of peds to shoot

Do u ever wonder?.. I mean you are advertising your gun in every posible post but still nobody buys it.. could it be its not as good as u paint it to be?

A really important part of being an uber in my opinion is the skilling of defensive+healing skills because they're a requirement later on if you want to unlock the option of hunting the hardest mobs in the game. These skills take a very very long time to skill naturally and when you take shortcuts to skip the need for armor/faps/resto chips it will severely hinder your option to scale up in the future. Now of course this is all playstyle dependent and it won't matter for people who want to stick at this level of gameplay for the rest of their life.

Just something that should really be taken into consideration if you're interested in the road to being an Uber.

Do u ever wonder?.. I mean you are advertising your gun in every posible post but still nobody buys it.. could it be its not as good as u paint it to be?
Ok i am Confused now ...

You tracked my history since i Was looking for a tier 0 bgh
Then you saw i bought it
Then you saw i bought a tier 2.99
Then you saw i have bought a tier 5
And now you see that i am still looking for a higher tier camo

Idk maybe you are just a forum troll or something , or maybe you need new glasses m8 , but something is wrong with your vision... no hate just saying

A really important part of being an uber in my opinion is the skilling of defensive+healing skills because they're a requirement later on if you want to unlock the option of hunting the hardest mobs in the game. These skills take a very very long time to skill naturally and when you take shortcuts to skip the need for armor/faps/resto chips it will severely hinder your option to scale up in the future. Now of course this is all playstyle dependent and it won't matter for people who want to stick at this level of gameplay for the rest of their life.

Just something that should really be taken into consideration if you're interested in the road to being an Uber.
Wuld love , but no time atleast not atm rl is buisssy 🤷

But yes you are right, in the end everything counts in.
Its a lot of cross skilling too, next Step for me wuld be to swich into melee for HP and some mindforce but yeah... long road

Ok i am Confused now ...

You tracked my history since i Was looking for a tier 0 bgh
Then you saw i bought it
Then you saw i bought a tier 2.99
Then you saw i have bought a tier 5
And now you see that i am still looking for a higher tier camo

Idk maybe you are just a forum troll or something , or maybe you need new glasses m8 , but something is wrong with your vision... no hate just saying
fyi saying "no hate just saying" is still is a hate lol

like "hey all I am getting from you is small dick energy!" hey man NO HATE just saying! :D.." Remmber no hate :D

All i am saying is that u been advertising that gun all the time. and as few mentioned still they are overpriced for what they ofer :) Same goes for TWEN but thats diferent story.

Best advice i can give ppl looking for TWEN /2.0 wepons is patience... more will drop and price will go down :).. Lets have a chat about it after summer :)

Actualy i dont care if it goes up or down , only thing i care is to get it to tier 10 in order to do what i do ingame 😅

But yeah we talk in Summer about this
Want me to set up a onlyfans Account meanwhile ?

Back