Can anyone help me get taller and....

RUSS

Guardian
Infamous RUSS McMonk3y
Can anyone help me get taller and how much will it cost? im really short. :( :banana:

Hello RUSS :)

Me i can get you taller if you want, its very cheap

I am willing to sacrifice a few hours to kick
- you in the nuts
- your ass

If done long enough, you should become either taller or split in half, whichever you prefer.

(I'm sorry, I really couldn't resist! Obsessive compulsive and such...)

thank you shurikan i will like to do that and also thank you chainfire for the fun lol :)

HAHA ChainFire :laugh:

You silly boy :dunce:

(( Dont kick my nuts ))

hmmm i know ido maybe i can get a discount ;)

JD, why you coming in here tell him wut to do?

I have already said that i will do it for him.

I'm '''sorry''' if my website isnt in that .. '''directory''' of yours
but i have a nice business of mine at the cheapest prices.

Shurikan's Beauty Salon

Anyway... RUSS, its your choice..

Reactions: J D
lol

We dont tell anyone what to do, just try and provide the facts.

......and immediately after I posted i noticed that we didn't have you listed and immediately gave you the Free Listing.

......and yes It certainly does confirm that he will get it cheaper through you will you are running those awesome prices (+rep).

well im not taking sides i just wanna pay as cheap as possible. so ill come to who ever when ever i can ok?

Don't believe Chainfire!

Don't believe Chainfire!

He kicked my ass and kicked me in the nuts and I'm no taller.

My nuts are quite a bit larger though. I hope the swelling will go down in a couple of days. :cool:

Sorry for yesterday loll, i was in that ''sleepy-wut im doing in here'' mode :dunce:

And for that Ido... why coloring hair black is 10000 time expensive than any other colors? When you can color hairs, you can color every color anyway... i dont understand.. Stop that ''black is the more $$$ color'' its just not true to me. :confused:

BTW.. thanks JD for adding me to the site :D

LOL nuts.... so shurikan how much will it cost exactly? because ido says 10 ped and that way a lot and i dont like it at all.

Back