Can hunt more creatures now - but which ones?

WhiteHawk

Provider
What should I be shooting my PEDs at? Almost breaking even would be fantastic!!

My arsenal:
- H400 (L)
- M3A (L)
- D-2
- M2100
- T10

My Armor:
- Pixie full
- Kobold full
- Shogun full
- Armor pieces - 3x Boar (L), 1x Jaguar (L)
7x 2A plates
5x 5A plates (all un-repaired)

I would consider purchasing plates if it makes sense. My options have opened up going from a P1A killing daik and exos...so much to consider now any input is appreciated. Thinking about the corn / molisk challenges too, 100 kills may be worth the attribute increase? (but after this)

Thank you in advance :yay:

Last edited:
What matters most isn't so much what you hunt, but how you manage your loot. :wise:

However, doing one or two of the missions could help. Camping makes it easier to gather enough of a stack to sell.

Couple mission suggestions for you:

• Unplated shogun on rippersnappers
  • Kobold+2A on argo
If you can manage to complete both those missions, you should be quite happy.

you should consider getting an a103 or preferably a104 amp for your h400.

at that level i started hunting atrox with h400+a103 and shogun+2a, when loot was bad i would switch to small argos or molisk or atrax.

altho i think most people would say atrox with h400 is a bad idea, i had fun doing it ;)

Atrox solo with a korss seems like a waste, regen is to fast , but in team , yes .
Argos with iron in loot is much better.

you should consider getting an a103 or preferably a104 amp for your h400.

at that level i started hunting atrox with h400+a103 and shogun+2a, when loot was bad i would switch to small argos or molisk or atrax.

altho i think most people would say atrox with h400 is a bad idea, i had fun doing it ;)

I have an A102, but I am not really receiving the full damage benefit on the handgun.
No amp: 16.3 - 32.5 damage
w/A102: 19.3 - 38.7 damage

So its +3 to +6.2 when it should be +7 :p

A102 is also a little cheaper to use than A103, at about 12 PED cheaper per 1000 shots (includes cost of ammo and decay). You also get 120 more uses per PED with the A102 on top of dealing a potential 561 more damage per PED as well. I went all out with excel and entropedia =)

with h400, think drones with with 6a or shogun, small-medium argo with like pixie, attackers with shogun, ripper mission with half shogun, armax mission, feffs with kobald, molisk mission too. can also try small bristles.

also can do something like go to entropedia and sort by mob health, to get more ideas

more important is how big is your bugdet

with h400, think drones with with 6a or shogun, small-medium argo with like pixie, attackers with shogun, ripper mission with half shogun, armax mission, feffs with kobald, molisk mission too. can also try small bristles.

also can do something like go to entropedia and sort by mob health, to get more ideas

more important is how big is your bugdet

I did a lot of research into armor protection vs. mob, but I only understand this at the M2100/P1A level. I was initially targeting 100% impact along with impact + cut + stab MOBs with hp below ~120. I still need to get out there and figure out what I am now capable of and sort of use that to judge how far I can take it.

I really appreciate the suggestions and I will use the advice!! To everyone else who contributed too thank you!!

After I get my setup figured out, my tentative budget is about $30-$50 a month. I don't see this game as a get rich quick scheme and hoping to win the lottery (sorry, but you're and idiot if you think you can win the "Big One" IRL). I love the atmosphere and I am thoroughly enjoying my experience. Plus, its really the only game that I don't play when I am drunk, so I guess in a sense I take it seriously too =)

If that D-2 is a jester take it out of your arsenal pronto. The way I figure what to hunt is simple. I take my highest dps from my main gun, then times that by 20 (seconds). Should give you a clear indication of the kind of Health Points from a mob you can realistically take down efficiently. Then try to find mobs within that bracket range. You could check alice's guide again in the hunting section she gives that kind of info already.

Back