Question: Can I expect a support response on toxic activity?

Rave

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
RP Rave Prospector
This just happened in game. I was in the LT Alpha herd, tagging IDLE mobs when a player messaged me to tell me to "leave the area". I was ~100m from him and he was upset that I was thinning the rather large herd that was near him (the closest grouping of LTs near me) and there were about 3-4 other players much closer to him than I was. He proceeded to tag 10 LTs and drag them on top of me. I responded, questioning what he was doing and told him its a public area and he can't lay claim to entire herds especially during an event. He said it was his area and I had to go somewhere else, and if I returned, he would continue to do the same thing.

I lost an LT that I had down to 10% HP, which he undoubtedly waited for it to heal up to 50% and take it. I told him I screen capped everything and would file a report for his behavior.

His response? "Tell them 'hi' for me".

This makes me believe he is generally toxic but has never had to deal with any sort of reprisal from support. Do they not bother with toxic activity anymore? It's been years since I've had to file any sort of report against any player.

Last edited:
Support will probably just tell you to go somewhere else..

That sucks been a long time since I have seen that type of behavior in EU. Can you outrun LT? If so I would tag them all and run them out of the area :)

You should try turning on Rookie chat for 30 seconds o.0

I assume its bad? lol

That sucks been a long time since I have seen that type of behavior in EU. Can you outrun LT? If so I would tag them all and run them out of the area :)

No. And besides that would make me as toxic as him because there are other players there as well, I wouldn't want to screw them up.

This is common. I am starting to have botting players sit on top of me (not even a kiss or a tap on the bum) and hunt.

People will do this stuff because they can get away with it. Mindark has no balls.

Botters are still spending money so what does it matter to them :dunno:

MA should just make all mobs shared loot.

Hit them where it hurts. Since that kind of player want area for themselfs, ask as many people you can to come there
and just do normal hunting. If 20 more people show up and just hunt it will not be fun for those who want area for themselfs. ;)

Do more damage?

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but MA does not care about this, or players at all.
Perhaps ask them if you can borrow some prototype weapon so you can outshoot this pathetic person.

Do more damage?

If you would like to KS a mob you need more cost not more damage.I suppose loot 2.0 is too complicated for many even when Mindark explains how everything works in a hope that even dummies might understand.

Dude, I love how every single comment you make on any of my posts is a bullshit response. Not only does your comment make zero sense, you have no idea how much DPS I was putting out compared to him (hint, it was more).

I've never had to block/ignore anyone on PCF in 15 fucking years, congrats, you're the first.

Thanks for that I guess. Normally you would outgun a killstealer/herder. I would get some soc mates and do it like that. But if this is something you need to ignore me for, then I guess thats something you need to do.

Since he doesn't like company.. the next time it happens just message a bunch of your friends and invite them to come hunt in the area. :D

Behaviour that can be perceived as harrassing should always be reported to MA, imo.

It is not clean cut these days, with respect to l00t though. As I understand the current system, avas in the same area compete for area l00t distributed and for l00t composition. In other words, an ava hunting near you might affect your TT return percentage negatively and cut in on your wave l00t, when it is coming, therefore resulting in additional losses MU-wise. :dunno:

So, when a second hunter arrives at your spot, you could see that as a threat to your PED-Card––or you just could take your chances, win from or lose to the other guy. (Shared mobs on the other hand are supposed to be unconditionally shared, not talking about those.)

Last edited:
Ya! The pirates got theirs and now they still want to play. This is the exact same type of person that does that. Sits there in space waiting for a nubee to come along so he-she / she-he can take all his loot. I swear MA was supporting that. One of the stupidest aspects of this game. It's not "like RL" at all because this kind of dooshery wouldn't be tolerated. People are decent to each other mostly.

The point is MA, you need to become a BENEVELENT Government. PLAY YOUR PART.

So here is the response:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting.

Please rest assured that we will further investigate this issue and we will keep his behavior under close observation. It is regrettable that some people are just out to ruin the Entropia Universe experience for others.

We hope that this avatar will now leave you in peace.

Please contact us again if this harassment/slander does not stop.

It's clearly a copy/paste response (because why else would they say "slander"?) and they also closed the ticket.

I recall years and years ago, when you got a response, the person who review the ticket would sign their name. Guess that's the difference between outsourcing support and doing it in-house. It seems likely I'll never hear what happens since its "closed", and I'm sure nothing will happen.

Same player just did it again, claiming I'm trying to steal his globals. From 150m away. Claims every time he globals I show up. I've seen him all of twice since migration began. Finished up my kill, hopped in my Quad and hovered while a ton of LTs ate away at his (L) armor and he cursed at me.

Updated report made. Let's see you respond, Support!

edit: just happened a third time, this time I was all the way off his radar. He came into radar range to tell me in local to stay away from the mobs lol :D

Last edited:
Name and shame them mate and just continue your hunt/block him if u need to and if he continues to harass u by mob training ect leave or start a team hunt and just hunt ontop of him till he understands to fk off with the attitude

Back