Question: Can we add a revive terminal at Outpost 2?

Uncle Mo

Dominant
Stupid American. Only Speaks One Language.
Society
NIB Down
Luri UncleMo Nightshade
I was wondering if we could add a revive terminal to Outpost 2 perhaps. Currently if you're hunting Evis in the volcano and you die, you respawn at, Ease Scylla Mountains which is quite far away. Outpost 2 would be much closer.

Thanks!

I was wondering if we could add a revive terminal to Outpost 2 perhaps. Currently if you're hunting Evis in the volcano and you die, you respawn at, Ease Scylla Mountains which is quite far away. Outpost 2 would be much closer.

Thanks!

what, and lower the decay/oil costs coming in?

...and also create a quick/easy way to get to the instance?

Would that kind of make the mission to find outpost 2 a bit pointless, instead of following instructions to go up stairs blah blah blah, it would be get to rim of volcano and hit "T", or heck just have an evis kill you being dieing is free.....

I ran up so many stairs there and took me forever to find the outpost. Decided to try it walking, one Evis. almost killed be before I managed to get away from him :D I did eventually pull out my Sleipnir to find the outpost in the end....

Thanks!

Are you crazy!!! you have any idea how much peds MA would Loose in oil and ME?

To MA:
Yes plz, add one!
Ichi Rivaivo teruminaru Onegaishimasu!
Vi prego installare un Revival terminal !
Παρακαλώ βάλτε ένα Revival Terminal

Back