Can you find towers with small finders?

uulwyn

Old
I was just pondering this the other night, but can you find rich - gigantic claims with say an mf 103 ju25 etc. Is it a case of being in the right place at the right time, or do finders like the tik range with higher depths improve your chances. If so, why then bother with high costing finders in the first place? apart from the rares you can find etc..

I am talking unamped also.

Thanks

Uulwyn

Yes, bigger finders only increase your depth and chance of hitting the rarer ores, doesnt effect claim sizes

I can't seem to find a tower with any finder :rolleyes: lol. I do think there are screenies of people hitting some with lower level finders some amped and some unamped.

Not so sure its about finder type as much as it is being the right place at the right time. Although if you have a low level finder in a deep level field it might be harder getting any hits compared to say a lyst or oil field.

im still looking for my 1st tower.... bin playing 3 years +.I think it is skills and luck, and maybe the depth. But on the most part luck, ive seen towers post using the playsfe finder so it posable.;)

Check here

It was with TT finders unamped but as Sirhc said i tend to believe that in these cases its right place-right time.

Back