Cannot log in to game or website/Entropia Pocket:

Isclay

Alpha
Society
Damn it!
Isclay
This may not be the right place to put this but here goes:

I tried to use an authenticator and use Entropia Pocket. I followed the instructions but I still think I did something wrong.

Basically this is what happens now:

1: I open the client loader and I can start to log in but I cannot get a code. The code will not appear in the Entropia Pocket APP window on my phone. It shows that it is "waiting" for the code with the circle etc...but I never get notified to even enter the code and no code shows in the circle.

2: I opened the EU website (as we all normally do). I can see the home page but when I click account a new tab opens (which would normally load the EU site log in page) but it doesn't. I just shows a blank page.

3. The only thing I did was enable Entropia Pocket and enter the code from the authenticator. Nothing more.

I use Firefox browser normally but I have I tried Chrome and Brave and MS Edge and the same thing happens. Blank page or using Brave Browser I get a message in the browser:

index.php

In Firefox the page is just blank. In MS Edge the page is just blank. In Chrome the page is just blank.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Last edited:
reinstall os. disable pocket by submitting support ticket
I submitted a support case but I had to do it without logging in to my account. I also responded to an email that I had gotten from EU Support a few weeks ago. I appreciate your response.

Use Google Authenticator on phone if Entropia Pocket doesn't work.(its free)
Maybe I just did it wrong but: I did use an authenticator (Firefox Extension) and activated Entropia Pocket on EU website. NOW...I cannot log in to EU Website or to Game. I cannot get a code to put into the Authenticator.

Please correct me if I'm just doing it wrong. :)

I think your confusing authenticator with QR Code Reader. That code(Long One) you typed into EU website needs to be entered into an authenticator on your phone. Entropia Poket if not then download Google Authenticator on your phone and type the QR code in. Once its set up it'll give you a new code every 30 seconds.(i hope you printed out or wrote the code down somewhere)

Back