Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
I can't connect today can anyone else?

been down most of the day for me.

yay finally it goes down while im at work instead of online

Last edited:
Sorry for the downtime, there is a database problem on the server. (God I hate windows servers...)

Working on it now, hopefully fixed soon.

great now ya got me hooked on it.

Hows its going, still down for me :(

/Droid

Is it still down? ... I tried logging in today and nada! :(

EntropiansIM server is back online, but users must re-register.

Please see the main thread for details:

Unfortunately, there was a MySQL database crash on the server where EntropiansIM is hosted (the same Windows server that also hosts EntropiaRadio.com, Entropedia.info and EntropiaTracker.com). Redundant database backups were stored remotely for Entropedia (which has now been restored to service), but not for EntropiansIM sadly :(. EntropiaTracker uses a different database platform (MSSQL), and thus was not affected by the crash.

I regret to report that everyone will need to re-register for the EntropiansIM network. If you have already downloaded the client software, then all you need to do is visit the EntropiansIM Registration Page and sign up again with your desired username. You will then be able to log in to the network as normal.

I apologize for the inconvenience. :ahh: In the future, I will ensure that redundant database backups are made for EntropiansIM to minimize dislocation caused by Windows server updates corrupting the database :mad:

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

:locked:

Status
Back