Can't Enter Mayhem the past 12 hours and finish

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
I have been trying to enter Mayhem since last night. Would love to finish it but when on Toulan it would just spin for a min and drop. Now I'm back on Caly to finish the event and it says it doesn't exist. Are they going to extend Mayhem and fix this issue?

I have been unable to enter on my last 5 attempts. Seems the entrance is bugged.

Maybe the event could be extended by a day?

EDIT: I was finally able to enter a different CAT than what I was in before. Several restarts and moved around to different TPs as I kept trying to join. Took a while, but finally was able to get in a lower CAT. Definitely seemed bugged there for a while.

Last edited:
Try go from Tukar tp, was not able to enter from aegis, Osere and few others servers but manage to enter just 1 min ago from Tukar. Try different servers on Toulan also.

I have been unable to enter on my last 5 attempts. Seems the entrance is bugged.

I mentioned something last night in chat seems others having problems. I figured maybe on Toulan a PP problem cause it was dropping so flew back to Caly. Today it just gives that error message.

Although just now after attempting different Cats. I managed to get into Cat 3 at Fort Troy. Didn't want to do Cat 3 but at least I'm in right now so kinda scared to leave lol.

I mentioned something last night in chat seems others having problems. I figured maybe on Toulan a PP problem cause it was dropping so flew back to Caly. Today it just gives that error message.

Although just now after attempting different Cats. I managed to get into Cat 3 at Fort Troy. Didn't want to do Cat 3 but at least I'm in right now so kinda scared to leave lol.
Yeah same, got in a lower CAT. Very strange. It's bugged for sure, took many tries getting in.

I have been trying to enter Mayhem since last night. Would love to finish it but when on Toulan it would just spin for a min and drop. Now I'm back on Caly to finish the event and it says it doesn't exist. Are they going to extend Mayhem and fix this issue?

Try relog and change the server

Relog or server change doesn't matter, you just have to keep trying until you are queued to a working instance server.

I have this problem too, today it too like 15 tries until I could get inside.

Relog or server change doesn't matter, you just have to keep trying until you are queued to a working instance server.

I have this problem too, today it too like 15 tries until I could get inside.

Strange but for me worked only with relog lol

Try relog and change the server

I changed planets last night and logged off late after work and that didn't work. I'm off today on Caly now and still having problems.

but it didn't work for me at least

Yea I left the Cat 3 Relogged. I can't get in any instance now.

"The area you are trying to enter is currently unavailable"

Is the message

Would be great if MA or Ludvig could chime in on what is going on with the event and plans for the rest of it?

I've submitted a bug report and hopefully the event will be extended!

Please don't extend this money drain. The money is clearly not being used on servers or development or attentiveness.

The money is clearly not being used on servers or development or attentiveness.

Well people do want their bunny and to finish the event. A lot of people are only a few 1,000 pts away from completing after weeks of work and can't get in.

Back