Cant login

Faith

Old Alpha
Society
The Unit
Lizzy "Faith" O'Neal
I havent been able to login for over a year now, PC, laptop, mobile or tablet. Would really appreciate some support.

// Faith

I havent been able to login for over a year now, PC, laptop, mobile or tablet. Would really appreciate some support.

// Faith

I hope you have contacted MA about this. If you haven't been able to login for over a year then your account may be locked by now. Best best here would be to ask MA about the problem. Sorry to hear and hope all works for the best.

I hope you have contacted MA about this. If you haven't been able to login for over a year then your account may be locked by now. Best best here would be to ask MA about the problem. Sorry to hear and hope all works for the best.

Note which section of the forum this is in ... :ahh:

Entropialife support is useless... I'v been unable to reset my EL account because my email was hacked. I send in a support case to them and they just just give me a copy-paste response run around. Not mentioning it took 1 month and 2 days for a reply.

I let the EL powers that be know. They don't read the forums much due to RL etc.

PM in-game Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro

He will help you

// Faith

Entropialife support is useless... I'v been unable to reset my EL account because my email was hacked. I send in a support case to them and they just just give me a copy-paste response run around. Not mentioning it took 1 month and 2 days for a reply.

Both please message me in game to verify avatar identity and I will get you access to your accounts again.

Both please message me in game to verify avatar identity and I will get you access to your accounts again.

Sent you a offline msg. Havent seen you online.

Error error
Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
<system.web>
<compilation debug="true"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Anyone?
Someone must know :)

Anyone?
Someone must know :)

This happened when you attempted to login with the new credentials I sent? I'll try to get our programmer on this for you.

This happened when you attempted to login with the new credentials I sent? I'll try to get our programmer on this for you.

Its been like this for like 1.5yr. Its fukken weird yo, i blame Canada!

Its been like this for like 1.5yr. Its fukken weird yo, i blame Canada!

lol, when I can get starfinder to look at the code I'll get back to you, the more advanced programming issues are beyond me, thanks to Canada...

Error error
Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
<system.web>
<compilation debug="true"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Standard .NET ISE500 error. Will require Starfinder to replicate with same credentials to get correct error message. @ Merculus, if you can log into the server and look at the event viewer.. you should see some ASP.NET type warnings/errors that give the exact message.

Back