Can''t Register On The Main Website ( http://www.planetcalypso.com/planet-calypso/ )

Civilized

Hatchling
Whenever I try to create an account it gives me this message

"Requested Service Unavailable"

"There seems to be a problem accessing the requested service. Please try again or contact Entropia Universe Support for further information."

And I try to use the support page and fill out the form and submit and I get the same exact message.

Can someone please help me, thanks.

They might be a bit busy drinking tea at the moment............

The Problem is >>>

All EU servers are off line for a major update. Us veterens are quite excited about this. For new folks trying to log on please be patient You are going to be amazed at the world you are about to enter :yay::yay:

There is a big (biggest to date) update going on right now. I'm not suprised if account creation isn't possible at this moment, but i'm sure it will be available again soon.

Hang in there ;).

It's going to take a while (days maybe), it won't be fully working for a few mini updates after that, and you'll need a different installer via Bit Torrent anyway.....look at the news (VU10) sections and torrent links in tech section for more details.

Oh yeah...it's upgrading to CryEngine2 if you didn't know somehow.

See you in the next world

t

The data for accounts is in the same database as the game uses.
Existing players also cannot acces their account details on the website either during updates.

Back