Catched off guard by Support

Fiona Simmons

Stalker
Maybe some of you remember the Merry mayhem debakel last year with a lot of Error 34's , mayhem stars not counted and rewards not given out properly.

I made a support case on 21.12.2015 03:54 regarding this and hoped for a quick resolve, silly me.

At 08.07.2016 17:39 i bumped my support case and kindly rememberd them my case is still unresolved. And now the unbelievable happend, today i got an awnser, an apology and my universal ammo. This was so unexpected that i had to read my updated support case twice :smoke:

Good job, that restored some of my faith in Mindark :)
Im really happy this got resolved finally

Hehe .. funny that .. Myself I got a reply from support on a case that I opened about a year ago when Corn got switched from mob tally to points. I complained that the mob tally was simply converted to 1 point and nat each for the minimum of 6 points. A few days ago support told me that since I had finnished the iron already they couldn't do anything anymore and compensated me with a tally of universal ammo...

so i guess i have to wait about a year to receive my 120 peds from unreachable claims then lol... thanks MA in advance for november 2017!

Do you know you can summon the claim from a tricky spot?

so i guess i have to wait about a year to receive my 120 peds from unreachable claims then lol... thanks MA in advance for november 2017!

When I first started mining, I got a claim in a rock. I could see the claim if I clipped into the rock a bit, but I couldn't drill it because the rock was 'blocking" my action.

I sent a support case and I was told that this was similar to real life. That claims could sometimes be in unreachable places in real life. So I was not able to get my claim.

I am not joking. This is for real. It was a 54 ped melchi or something and it was my first few months of playing. I was totally devastated.

And now you can summon claims. So much for real life.:rolleyes:

Do you know you can summon the claim from a tricky spot?

yes i do know that. the problem is the claims were on some kind of asteroid 900m above my head in a bubble that cant be reached (cyrene). so there was no way to reach it. clearly a bug and i still didnt receive any peds.

yes i do know that. the problem is the claims were on some kind of asteroid 900m above my head in a bubble that cant be reached (cyrene). so there was no way to reach it. clearly a bug and i still didnt receive any peds.

LOL. I hope you got some good pics!

Maybe some of you remember the Merry mayhem debakel last year with a lot of Error 34's , mayhem stars not counted and rewards not given out properly.

I made a support case on 21.12.2015 03:54 regarding this and hoped for a quick resolve, silly me.

At 08.07.2016 17:39 i bumped my support case and kindly rememberd them my case is still unresolved. And now the unbelievable happend, today i got an awnser, an apology and my universal ammo. This was so unexpected that i had to read my updated support case twice :smoke:

Good job, that restored some of my faith in Mindark :)
Im really happy this got resolved finally

How low we have sunk... getting a reply about 8 months down the road is "restoring faith"....

yeah i got screenshots of the claim deeds showing the heigth is 10xxm and the normal heigth there is around 130m ... :-/

show us the pics...or it didnt happen :silly2:

funny. yesterday i threatened the support to completely sell out including all my skills and withdraw it all and gave em deadline until friday to get me my ressources and tada.... it happened and my sup case got updated with an excuse and my ressources seem to be there now. so they actually do read the sup cases but only do something if they want to...

sad enough that you need to get threatening when you want the support to react... and i really was and still am close to selling out...

i just saw that they even answered all nearly all my support cases now. even those that are a year old or even older. nothing interesting but still nice to know. maybe they just work once a year

Back