CDF Priority Alert Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fort Victoria has been added to the CDF list of compromised teleporter nodes. Disappointing news, since the combined CDF and colonial militia forces had seemed to effectively contain the robot invasion to a small portion of Calypso's teleporters for the past several days.

Further analysis of the classified military documents obtained by EBN two days ago reveals that several members of the Wastelander insurgent group have planned a meeting with Harbinger robots at the Calypso Oil Rig early tomorrow evening. Bounties have been offered by CDF Intelligence for all confirmed kills of Wastelander rebels.

Compromised Teleporters

Ashi
Drone, Droka, Harbinger, Warrior, Defender, Drone Coordinator

Fort Victoria
Warrior, Droka

Fort Troy
Warrior Elite, Drone Elite

Zychion City
Big Bulk, Warlock, Second Entity, Eviscerator, Warrior Exterminator

Fort Ares (Shared Loot)
Second Entity, Legionnaire, Trooper, Defender

Solfais Crater (Shared Loot)
Big Bulk, Eviscerator, Warlock

Originally Posted Here

early tomorrow evening.

What a surprise, all alerts in the evening and now an alert telling us something is happening in the evening.

Please give those of us who play at other times of the day a chance.

What a surprise, all alerts in the evening and now an alert telling us something is happening in the evening.

Please give those of us who play at other times of the day a chance.

It's just more mobs, they'll still be there tomorrow and presumably for the next 3 weeks or so. Why does the time it's posted make any difference?

(Not the Wastelander thing obviously, but the alerts)

I would love to check it out but it appears I am stuck in the MA start area. Anyone know if that area is offline at the moment? I logged off there last night. I dont want pester support yet in case it comes back online soon.

Edit:

A very quick response from support! Thanks for getting me back in game MA! :yay:

Able to pester some bots now :boxer:

Last edited:
It's just more mobs, they'll still be there tomorrow and presumably for the next 3 weeks or so. Why does the time it's posted make any difference?

(Not the Wastelander thing obviously, but the alerts)

Well its not exactly when they post it but, when the thing starts, within 3 hours of events/ new mobs, new worlds, new anything 80% of the new stuff has already been looted.

And when only 1 drop for example... Its an obvious issue due to fairness, everyone is supposed to have an equal chance. And that is not equal.

Well its not exactly when they post it but, when the thing starts, within 3 hours of events/ new mobs, new worlds, new anything 80% of the new stuff has already been looted.

And when only 1 drop for example... Its an obvious issue due to fairness, everyone is supposed to have an equal chance. And that is not equal.

If time is an issue no matter what time they post it it will be unequal for some since players live in very different timezones.

The robot event has been going on for a week and most of the special items haven't even been discovered yet. What you said is simply not true (unless you're talking about the common drops on new planets etc, which really doesn't make any difference other than giving someone an egohof).

Back