CDF Priority Alert Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Calypso Defense Force reports significant robot reinforcements arriving at Zychion Citadel and Solfais Crater over the past 24 hours. Additional breaches at Nate Valley and Wolverine Hope have now also been confirmed, placing the Amethera portion of the teleporter infrastructure at serious risk.

Colonial militia forces have been ordered to redouble their defense efforts while CDF engineers work frantically to find a way to secure the planetary teleporter network.

Compromised Teleporters

Ashi
Drone, Droka, Harbinger, Warrior, Defender, Drone Coordinator

Fort Victoria
Warrior, Droka

Fort Troy

Warrior Elite, Drone Elite

Zychion Citadel
Big Bulk, Warlock, Second Entity, Eviscerator, Warrior Exterminator, Warrior Commander, Mulciber

Nate Valley
Droka

Wolverine Hope
Legionnaire, Trooper

Fort Ares (Shared Loot)
Warlock, Big Bulk

Solfais Crater (Shared Loot)
Big Bulk, Eviscerator, Warlock, Hydra

Originally Posted Here

Now put ores back on monsters, or address this issue.

Such a huge change with no update on that. So update us.

need soem help at solfaris :D

This was the latest spawn list I could find so...

There are also Steel Bird Elites at Ashi, do not teleport there unless you have uber gear or Mind Essence because they have (together with a ton of Drone Coord, Warrior, Defender, Harbringer, etc) swarmed the teleporter and trade building :wise:

This was the latest spawn list I could find so...

There are also Steel Bird Elites at Ashi, do not teleport there unless you have uber gear or Mind Essence because they have (together with a ton of Drone Coord, Warrior, Defender, Harbringer, etc) swarmed the teleporter and trade building :wise:

Free dodge...?

Free dodge...?

Oh, you have never been in conquered outpost in a robot war before? Robots surround the revival, and shoot you all over again once you revive. And you stop getting extra dodge rather fast.

Oh, you have never been in conquered outpost in a robot war before? Robots surround the revival, and shoot you all over again once you revive. And you stop getting extra dodge rather fast.

That is not really a problem when the revive is indoors, but still impossible to go anywhere on foot unless you can survive a small onslaught as you exit the building :)

Actually, I was, and it worked quite well last time I tried it. But of course...that was when they invaded Hades :)

Back