CDF: RDI Award ceremony

but theres that one important part for the armour isnt there...

as I understand it only 3 have dropped so far, one to a POE owner currently, and the other 2 to highly skilled (invested) players....

dum dee dum, and the beat goes on

as I understand it only 3 have dropped so far, one to a POE owner currently, and the other 2 to highly skilled (invested) players....

What about the blueprint that dropped today?

Can't remember the name, but wasn't anyone I recognised as being uber.

So that means there are 12 other parts left to be found and many days left in the event.

From the looks of it any bot can drop any item and one of the best damn armors just recently dropped from what most consider a mid-level bot. Who knows where the other contraction units will drop and when. The next one could be out of a low level drone. In the prior robot attack not all the secret transmitters dropped from high level mobs. Heck one even got TTed and I don't think that dropped to a high level hunter on a high level mob who was looking for it do you? (ofc I could be wrong if it was an accidental TT lol)

The best any of us can do in this event is give it our best shot. If you happen upon a great item then gratz. I have seen great items being looted at all levels of players and mobs I vividly remember a MOD TEG popping up in an Ambu young loot before they were buffed.

Everyone has their day whether they are low, mid, or high level player. When your EU loot mojo is right then take advantage of it maybe the red bannana will show up in your loot.

not sure about that one,

Hopefully someone will claim these EFD !

I mean... don't get me wrong... i WANT to be proved wrong lol...

Seriously, a team of someone with no idea of Entropia (the 3D-artist/animator) and an average (rich) gamer, who has no idea of how to explain the artist what to and how to put it into a "stunning-trailer"...will terribly fail...or pay way more then 50.000 $. ;P

Ok, Pixar on the phone, will talk to you guys later.

lol no they wont u just tell them it has to have the video clip in it and some sweet ingame shots.

Have any miners found anything ?

* UPDATE *

It would seem I am wasting my time with furthering my interest in this event, so I shall not continue with updates to this post, unless something special occurs (Highly Doubtful)

Just as I would be wasting my PED with unsustainable loot from other robots in the hope to eventually loot some piece of non-guaranteed full-TT value (L) item with some attached value to it, again in the hope that it sells quickly to offset costs.

Ultimately this proving to be very disruptive to daily turnover of loot required to sustain my level of participation;

My interest has disipated. So ...

Good luck to those continuing the event, and grats in advance to those whom loot contraction units. :yay:

I'll donate all my EFD to any player who comes forward who has looted all the parts themselves and not bought any, who also is classed as a low or mid level player....

Does it count if your using a reverse strategy of looting the parts, selling them until you have the Contraction Unit, then buying them back ?

If so,

Currently looted solo :

9 lens & 1 hyper-charger

Same routine done daily, ~ same level of activity/TT burn, same area.
(2k+ PED minimum TT burn across hunting/mining/crafting daily)

- Event start date to Thursday 11th Dec, No parts.

- Thursday 11 Dec AEST, 8 lens, 1 hyper-charger (Hunted/Drones)

- Friday 12 Dec AEST, 1 lens (Hunted/Drone)

- Saturday 13 Dec AEST, No Parts

- Sunday 14 Dec AEST, No Parts

Total income from parts : 9 x 75ped + 1 x 400 ped = 1,075ped

Random Thoughs So Far :

- MA either made a boo boo on Thursday AEST, or page-turning also meanings event component item loot tap-turning too.

- With Thursday's loot anomaly it is highly likely MA wanted to initiate a lens/charger market price crash to minimise backlash (Risk Managment) from phat-wallet participants buying up the items in advance of the set-limit contraction unit drops, along with giving all participants the WOW effect in an attempt to increase motivation and inspiration to drive further TT burn/participation by all.

- Little consistency in looting potential diminishing motivation of furthering efforts to increase TT burn to acquired components needed.

- On the positive side, a little has been made on looted components so far for those without a huge budget and are not towards the average combat level 60+
(minimum dodge 50 with already well established high dps weapons and/or good armor, Shadow/Supremacy/PoE etc if solo).

EVENT EQUALITY :

- Personal opinion of total equality event award potential *thus far*

It would seem the event is non-bias at this point with multiple confirmed drops of hyper-chargers from small maturity drones SAT 13th MA time, though this will come down to if a couple of the contraction units were looted from lower to mid range hunting/crafting/mining challenges by the end of the event.

:wtg: WTG so far FPC/MA :)

Equipment breakdown :

Hunting - Vigi set & 6A Plates, Melee lvl 11 sibs assil UnL club only
Mining - OF-105, MF-105
Crafting - OA-101, MA-101 (Used in mining above only)

Levels rounded up to nearest whole level :

Mid level participant : Just over 200k skills

Hunting Av : 40 (34 dodge / 50 clubs)
Mining Av : 15 (17 prospector / 16 surveyor)
Crafting Av : 10 (10 attachment)

Deposits/Capital since event start :

4,000 ped depositted ($ 675 aussie)
+ full TT assil ~ 1300 ped that can be decayed.
+ Parts income : 1,075ped

Asset Selloffs :

+ Ghost Set Sold : ~ 900ped with feet
+ CND Appartment Sold : 750ped

Remaining amount PED/Resource/Item TT after event is finished : ~ ????

No event zone robots as it is not affordable upon a set $500 Aussie (3000 ped)
participation investment budget per fortnight at my current daily TT burn rate, trapped at event zone revival on multiple occassions and the event zones in general are terribly over crowded. (Tried it, no enjoyment, won't return)

Robots hunted to provide a semi-sustainable rate of participation :

- Drones 01 - 10 (Area maturity primary spawn density 05 to 08)
- Troopers 01 - 04 (Mostly when they get in the way of mining)

Too newb to take down SEGs solo for hunted contraction unit, and no luck yet with mining or crafting amps for the mining, so it is unlikely I will loot the contraction unit, though it is worth a shot since this is supposedly a non-bias event, to see if they drop off a low to mid range mobs/recipes.

^^ I will keep it updated as time progresses ^^

Careful beating the drum of times gone by. I quickly learnt it just puts MA to sleep of which earns you a bad rep with them for doing so :silly2:

Adding another 2000 EFD for the pot :D

~ Sparkz

Last edited:
seems theres a few people who could claim this prize......

All depends on that 1 critical loot tho I suppose....

thoughts on what total k skills we should stop participants at ? I only really wanted to include low to mid level

thoughts on what total k skills we should stop participants at ? I only really wanted to include low to mid level

That's what I was about to ask, what do u class as mid level? I would say I'm mid lvl so if I loot the parts I want the efd :D

I happened to scan the guy this afternoon who got the contraction blueprint yesterday.

He has lvl 47 BLP Pistoleer (top hunting pro), lvl 16 Tool Enginer (top crafting pro rest below 10), lvl 1 in all mining professions.

That's mid-low mid-level, imo.

I happened to scan the guy this afternoon who got the contraction blueprint yesterday.

He has lvl 47 BLP Pistoleer (top hunting pro), lvl 16 Tool Enginer (top crafting pro rest below 10), lvl 1 in all mining professions.

That's mid-low mid-level, imo.

Good point will add that info :)

pots up to 21k ;)

EVENT EQUALITY :

- Personal opinion of total equality event award potential *thus far*

It would seem the event is non-bias at this point with multiple confirmed drops of hyper-chargers from small maturity drones SAT 13th MA time, though this will come down to if a couple of the contraction units were looted from lower to mid range hunting/crafting/mining challenges by the end of the event.

:wtg: WTG so far FPC/MA :)

*bumping thread* and quoting myself to say;

This has really put a smile on my face tonight (SAT Morning MA Time) :yay:

An even bigger :D on the lvl 1 crafting tool recipe drop of a contraction unit bp !

FPC/MA is finally on the right track to getting it right, especially as far as equality goes, which is great that they are looking after the entire structure of the service, not just the roof.

*cracks whip* :whip: time to get back to it.

GL on looting those contraction units all !

*knock's on wood* that this equality continues and is not just a carrot.

Last edited:
Complaining about how bigger players have a better chance of winning, wrong virtual universe guys. :rolleyes:

Complaining about how bigger players have a better chance of winning, wrong virtual universe guys. :rolleyes:

You seem to miss the meaning of equality :scratch2:

Nothing to do with bigger chances of winning, it is expected that higher levels have a better chance as challenges are scalable. This being the advantage of continuing the progression of your avatar.

As long as the chance is present and realistically achievable at all levels, even if it takes a while longer at lower levels, that is equality. ;)

Equality is that which drives/motivates people of lower levels to continue this progression in time to come, rather than giving up and placing Entropia in the too hard basket, often looking for other competitive RCE services to establish themselves within.

^^ Not exactly what any participant whom is established in the Entropia economy wishes to occur as far as growth of new business (new participants) and the associated increased demand structures that comes with these new participants is concerned ;)

Last edited:
same with any event as it seems.

If any normal EU player, 9-5 worker earning average income thinks they stand a chance of winning the Video contest for Armour and an LA... think again

Makes sense for someone with money to pay a top video creator to make a great video considering the difference in cost between the entry and the prize...

It's hard to make a good video in EU even with a good creator because it is difficult to make actual content in EU that hasn't been done before. Most EU videos that I see are people dancing and the camera panning in and out of them....
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Hi,

Hopefully someone will claim these EFD !
I mean... don't get me wrong... i WANT to be proved wrong lol...

I'd be very surprised if actually a mid level participant would get the EFD, so I'm in with 2K. And a +Rep, because I want to be proved wrong, too! ,-)

I'd say: look at Serendipity. Means roughly L30 in the top most profession. Regard this as the beginning of Mid Level. Check the skill progression that slows down close to the speed of a snail in concrete even before, and add maybe 1/3 or 1/2, so L40 - L45 in the top profession should be a good choice.

Anything beyond is to be very rarely seen scanning other participants all over the place, ways less the 1/4 of participants I'd guesstimate. So at mentioned profession limit would be the entry to the "HardCore", "Uber" and "Celeb" regions.

For sure, in this elitist forum such doesn't make you more then an advanced nOOb, but in the Calypsonian reality it makes you an outstanding person - outside of the secretive circles of the top Socs. Way more then 1/2 of the active population would be way below this threshold, for sure, so it should work.

And I'm quite sure it takes a serious effort to reach - way more then a year of intensive gaming, and depositing quite some sums.

Reaching Serendipity took me about 3 years &, for me, insane deposits, but I'm not the measure - me nOOb hasn't even looted a poor single one of the required parts, even if burning my complete Nov. + Dec. + B'Day + XMas deposits on event bots ...

Have fun!

Reaching Serendipity took me about 3 years &, for me, insane deposits, but I'm not the measure - me nOOb hasn't even looted a poor single one of the required parts, even if burning my complete Nov. + Dec. + B'Day + XMas deposits on event bots ...

Have fun!

If it took you 3 years and insane deposits, I really wonder what you did in that time and how you spent the money. Took me about 6 monthso to unlock serendipity, others managae coolness within 4 months.OK, I chipped a bit, but even if I did noz, i would still be arounf 75k in skills.
And unlike you I am a post-skill nerf.

As for the components, I looted 7 lenses and 4 chargers so far and not a sinlge one of them at an event zone. For me that is the best proof, that anyone can loot them, even if your outfit doe not allow you to get even near a mothership (hunted in a Paladin/Shogun outfit until I got my first parts)

As for the components, I looted 7 lenses and 4 chargers so far and not a sinlge one of them at an event zone. For me that is the best proof, that anyone can loot them, even if your outfit doe not allow you to get even near a mothership (hunted in a Paladin/Shogun outfit until I got my first parts)

I think you've missed the point here a little bit...

Will you be claiming POE armour with your loots ? If the answer is no, then my point is being proved....

I think you've missed the point here a little bit...

Will you be claiming POE armour with your loots ? If the answer is no, then my point is being proved....

How the hell should I know that yet ?
Do you know, what will happen the next two weeks ?
Are you a psychic ?

It still aint over.

Also you seemd to have missed xandras, point:
He was whining that it took him 3 years to unlock serendipity, costs him insane deposits and he has not looted even one component.

How the hell should I know that yet ?
Do you know, what will happen the next two weeks ?
Are you a psychic ?

It still aint over.

Also you seemd to have missed xandras, point:
He was whining that it took him 3 years to unlock serendipity, costs him insane deposits and he has not looted even one component.

Thats what this competition is all about, prove me wrong and claim ur EFD ;)

Hi,
If it took you 3 years and insane deposits, I really wonder what you did in that time and how you spent the money. Took me about 6 monthso to unlock serendipity, others managae coolness within 4 months.OK, I chipped a bit, but even if I did noz, i would still be arounf 75k in skills.
Well, if I'm in the mood for racing, I fire up my old Colin McRae Rally 2 ;-)
And "depositing" ways more then 1K hard cash into a video game, during 3 years, is "insane" in my eyes ,-)

I know there are others, and that mileages may vary, but coolness in 4 months? How much would this cost? How much time to grind everyday? I've plagued with a job and a family, and I have to earn my cash myself ...

And unlike you I am a post-skill nerf.
And unlike you I skilled longblade, started pre-SIB and was hit of the skill nerf when I had already enough skill to be in the slowly region. It took me one year to improve from 4K to 5K ...

Chip eating might have helped, but I cannot stand the taste ...

As for the components, I looted 7 lenses and 4 chargers so far and not a sinlge one of them at an event zone.
Well, seems the luck is with you, and it seems that my decision to fight the invaders at troy (in Vigi) wasn't this wise - even if I had nice loot and great skill gains I burned all of my money in quite few days.
My best wishes to you to actually loot the one rare item you'd need!

Ah, something more:
He was whining [...]
I was whining? Where?
I stated my opinion of what would be mid-range in my book, I gave reasons why I'd think so, and I actually emphasized that the 3 years are my special time needed, and that I'd not see myself as measure - I know very well that I'm most slowly!

Right, I admit that it's my opinion that the progress from zero to 5K should be faster, OK. I know a lot of quite new participants because I'm often out to help them - and my opinion is based upon what they are telling me. I think it would yield a lot more income to MA if they provided a more linear, progressing path to the mid game, because ways more new participants would stay and deposit further - but this isn't topic here.

Have fun!

Looted a 20 ped lens today off a drone 07 :D
And a half TT bear harness off a drone 3 which sold for 110% :)

Still hopeful that I can craft, mine or loot off a drone a contraction unit so I can get my crafting aspirations well underway.

Time to fully embrace that which MA has created, so here I state, I am taking the plunge into the wonderful world of (L) based crafted items;

Wish me luck :yay:

And all my Unlimited goodies are now up for sale, check my profile ;)

Must get contraction unit, must buy shop, must skill crafting must must must ! :cool:

GL on looting those red ba-ba-bananas :)

They just may get you to where you wish to be at in Entropia.

Last edited:
I would like to wish all the best to all people whoo have collected all 21 required items for "RDI Award ceremony".

I wish them to don't have this same problems as most people on last "Santa's event", when server population limits has been reached. It can be very sad day for them if this problem occurs.

Good luck :)

Back