CDF: Robot Tactic Change; Jason Center Attacked

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
CDF: Robot Tactic Change; Jason Center Attacked
17 Dec 2008

This is a CDF update. CDF intelligence indicates that the robots have switched tactic. The robots seem to be deploying recon teams, mainly in south central Eudoria. Jason Center in particular has been heavily attacked. There is no indication that the assault was intended to conquer or destroy the city, but appears to be designed to protect a sigint unit that came under attack from colonial militia. CDF Intelligence believes that heavy reinforcements are coming.

Please be advised that a state of emergency is still in effect. Civilians should stay indoors, and should move to shelters as quickly as possible if caught in the open when a robot attack occurs. If you want to help, produce weapons, ammunition and supplies for the troops, or care for the wounded. Colonial militia should defend revive and teleport terminals.

Originally Posted Here

lol, how can we produce ammunition ?

Interesting tho, I wonder what the attraction with Jason Centre is....

Perhaps we are expected to buy it from the TT and simply place it on the ground...? :laugh:

Tell me about it you silly government officials... we have been fighting hard yesterday evening already to eliminate these bots and too keep the TP free and one day later you release news about it ...

Typically politicians...

Tell me about it you silly government officials... we have been fighting hard yesterday evening already to eliminate these bots and too keep the TP free and one day later you release news about it ...

Typically politicians...

True say

Saw your post yesterday about the TP under attack

Ha! they're switching tactics. The bots are no match for our superior revival technology :laugh:

When do we get to bash open the robot ships like piñatas and run around calypso picking up candy...hmmm candy :D

so new unique weapon? let's see what they've got to hide!

Hehe nice move, gratz to the Bots!

I suggest a massive Bot invasion at PA during this weekend to conclude this memorable war.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Please, please, please, MA, put hundreds of bots at PA TP as you put at Zychion or Hades the first days.

Did you know you can make bacon from freshly killed robots?

Uummmm, bacon!

...I suggest a massive Bot invasion at PA during this weekend to conclude this memorable war...

Agreed :thumbup: and why not take Twin Peaks as well? Those two cities are the hubs of commerce on Calypso. It seems the robots are not to bright when it comes to "hitting us where it hurts"

"There is no indication that the assault was intended to conquer or destroy the city, but appears to be designed to protect a sigint unit that came under attack from colonial militia"

Pardon my noobness, but what the heck is a 'sigint unit'?

...Pardon my noobness, but what the heck is a 'sigint unit'?

In the military, that means Signal Intelligence.

Ty Jade, looked it up now to get a better idea of what signal intelligence means too :laugh: Not being a military type person it was all alien to me, but basically a code breaker, or someone who listens to enemy communications etc and analyses them.

Um so we have a bot sigint in our midst, the plot thickens :eek:

mmmmmmmmm

I like Cake :D

so how bad is jason centre right now - is it possible to move around or to you just get revive killed over and over? :eek:

.....appears to be designed to protect a sigint unit that came under attack from colonial militia. CDF Intelligence believes that heavy reinforcements are coming.

sigint = Signal Intelligence. Robot transmitters, anyone?

GO GET 'EM!!

by the time the msg was posted the sig int robot (from now forth the legendary or epic sig int robot) had probably already been chopped to pieces and transported ofworld to be used in a blender. :D

"Civilians should stay indoors, and should move to shelters as quickly as possible if caught in the open when a robot attack occurs."

OK, will do. Where's the shelter?

so how bad is jason centre right now - is it possible to move around or to you just get revive killed over and over? :eek:

You tp in and immediately get killed, revive, go back to try to fight, die, revive and if your me......tp far away with your chip

"Civilians should stay indoors, and should move to shelters as quickly as possible if caught in the open when a robot attack occurs."

OK, will do. Where's the shelter?

You can come to our appartment, Ill set it to restricted and noone else can enter it.

Only problem would be atomic bombs dropped around the appartment complex... :/

So, WHERE IS THE SHELTER ? :'O

Jason was not fun 9 hours ago

Fight, die, revive, repeat.

I used tagging grenades to help clear the tp and open a window for some people to escape, but who knows what loot was wasted pulling the bots into the gun turrets.

Might have set a personal best by tagging 12 bots with one grenade. Haven't tried grenades in the Hades swarm though. Could be painful...

You can come to our appartment, Ill set it to restricted and noone else can enter it.

Only problem would be atomic bombs dropped around the appartment complex... :/

So, WHERE IS THE SHELTER ? :'O

Well you could just ask buzz to borrow his party tent for shelter! :laugh:

Tent will provide shelter from any type of bomb...:silly2:

Back