Cent's Garage Sale Shop

Centurio

Old Alpha
Cornelius Centurio
I'm re-opening my shop in Treasure Island for a while to sell off some things I've accumulated over the years. See below for the full list (I will try to keep it up to date!) I will also rotate the stock and keep it fresh as I sell stuff.

I'm trying to keep the prices competitive, but this can be a challenge lately as things seem to swing pretty quickly. If you see something you like and want to save the tax, please let me know and I'll meet you at the store for direct trade.

The store is Treasure Island Platinum Building, Block B, #3. Easy directions to the store: take any TP to the Treasure Island City TP. Turn South and head into the Platinum Building. As you enter the building turn right and head toward the Televator that is in the center of the building (it is surrounded by red staircases). You will see A Block on your left and C block on your right but head past them and to the Televator. As you reach the Televator bear left between the red staircases and Block B is up ahead. Go into the hallway for Block B and my store is right in the middle (look for the Reindeer Trophy head in the entrance.)

Currently in Stock:

NEW: I have just added a number of pet deeds to the shop. Because the taming system isn't back yet, the maturity and information is not available, but they can be purchased. No idea what will happen when the system returns, but you can buy one now and have it ready for when pets return.

Weapons and Tools:
Omegaton A105 Laser Amp - SOLD
HL14(L) - SOLD
Marber Bravo Rifle - SOLD
Longreach 1 Scope - SOLD
Finder F-105, Tier 2.9 with 17 Depth Enhancers - SOLD
Resource Extractor RE-104 - SOLD
Body Sculpting Toolkit
Hair Stylist Toolkit - SOLD
Animal Brush (L)

Containers:
Skam Purse
Nicole Purse
Resettlement Storage Container - SOLD

Furnishings and Clothes:
Niko Ceiling Lamps
Retail Furniture (Ark Furniture)
Reon-W Screen - SOLD

1st Official Christmas Tree
Christmas Star - 1 sold, 1 left
Misc. Christmas Decorations
Angelic Wings (M)
Bat Wings (M)
Evil Skull Facemask (M)
Jolly Christmas Hat (M)
Jolly Christmas Hat (F)

Blueprints, Both L and UnL:
Kitchen Drawer (L) 91 Clicks
Plunker Display Shelving (L) 23 Clicks
Refrigerator - Classic (L) 54 Clicks
Reon-T Sign (PC) BP (L) 53 Clicks
Shoji (L) 87 Clicks
Shoji with Door (L) 24 Clicks
Xlite-S Screen (PC) BP (L) 89 Clicks
Oiled Arkace Board BP
Ziplex Z-5 Seeker (L) BP
Dino Shoes BP
Short Tied Bailey Curtain (L) 55 Clicks

Miscellaneous:
Merp DNA - SOLD
Exarosaur DNA

The items listed below are in the outside sales area of the shop; it is on the West outside of the Platinum Bldg.!

Entropia History Collectors Items:
Dr. Duchev Logs
Piece of Paper

Thanks for shopping and have a great day! Let me know if you have any requests or questions! :yay:

Last edited:
Added some items to shop inventory! :lolup:

Bump for my shop :eyecrazy:

Stuff going fast, check it out soon! :wise:

Back