Cgangind Day for DyC? POLL

What day to host Defend your Claim mining event?

• As it is: Thursdays at 21.00MA

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Fridays at 21.00MA

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Saturdays at 17.00MA

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Sundays at 16.00MA

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

Sodiak

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Sodiak Sodi Kingston
Changing Day for DyC? POLL

We're thinking about changing day for Defend your Claim. Vote for the day and time that would suit you best. It's a multiple choice poll so vote for any day/time that would suit you. The problem is that CND is really crowded on weekends so this are the times that are going to be available.

Doh, typo in headline, someone please change:) Thanks Pink, sorted:yay:

Last edited:
Out of the 4 choices, Sunday would be my choice. Even with Champions Leauge going on Sundays, I could make a day of it up there. :D
Saturday would be cool too, but I work every other one. ;)

Thurs/Fri best for me as on saturdays and sundays I nearly always have family commitments at those times, so wouldnt be able to participate. Im only a noob miner anyway :D

I choose friday night, because I think this is when most hunters are not there yet or just start to arrive for a weekend trip, and most miners are doing their job already there.
As for any IRL time problems, I have none as long as it is after 9pm MA time. So if majority finds some other time best it is fine with me :)

Looks like a clear victory for Fridays. I will decide when to hold the event with help from this poll tonight at 18.00 MA.

great work Sodi.
Im happy to see things worked out.
BTW Fridays, saturdays Sundays any day in the weekend is a good choice.

Anyways gl
and don't forget to trade me for a prizeticket:)

Pink

Either staying Thursdays or Fridays at the same time works for me. Any earlier and I wouldn't be able to make it due to work.

Back