Chameleon Armour: the most colorful armour ... ;)

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
Today I had my newest armour on while coloring..

Chameleon Armour. It changed colors from time to time.. look some pictures here:

wow i love it :3

You are certainly a trend setter. By the way..i would like you to texture and color my cowboy boots.

who can guess which armour it REALLY was?

np about the coloring, can you come find me in game tonight about 20 Eu time in emerald lakes mall, level 2?

who can guess which armour it REALLY was?

np about the coloring, can you come find me in game tonight about 20 Eu time in emerald lakes mall, level 2?

chronosphere? :p

Here is my guess...

If not color able (as u say) , yet there it is, then u either photoshop or u messed with texture files for that armor in the EU folder which means its only visible changes to you anyhow :)

its a gfx bug had that aswell serval times yet

to me it looks like Jaguar at least most likely to guess from the harness the rest looks really....colorfull :girl:

is it a complete set btw?
because face mask and gloves look like phantom :)

Knight,Phantom,Jaguar and some others.. :p

it's magic

its a gfx bug had that aswell serval times yet

correct

to me it looks like Jaguar at least most likely to guess from the harness the rest looks really....colorfull :girl:

is it a complete set btw?
because face mask and gloves look like phantom :)

correct

Knight,Phantom,Jaguar and some others.. :p

no knight, most parts are jag, face and arms and gloves are phantom
it was a graphics bug, but I found it too funny how it changed every time I turned around, especially the yellow/green striped version and the "exo textures look a like green/red" version :) :dunce:

Back