Chances of looting Rielly Boots BP?

E.K.x

Prowler
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Pudding EKx Leash
Heya,

I've been crafting mannel shoes on and off and have now decided to skill tailoring rather than laser weapon engineer.

Im sure their price reflect their rarity but I was wondering if anyone had an idea of my chances of looting a rielly boots BP from a big run on Mannel shows?

Thanks!

Is this prompted perchance by the Reilly BP in auction? :laugh:

I can't remember the amount now but it was MU of thousands and I didn't check the MU info tab...so dunno if this is a chance taker or if it really is that rare

EDIT: Pre VU10 Entropedia says 'Often' From crafting Mannel. Looking at all the other BP's it can drop from, Mannel is the best to go with if the info is still valid

Last edited:
Been looking for 1 my self and I have never looted any bp from mannel yet so the chance to loot a boot seems hard.

Are the boots easy to global on or do they drop nice bp's or why are the price for the bp's so high?

Cheap and low level to craft, plus they sell for a nice markup, especially if ur skilling coloring too.

I'd say you're better of buying the bp. Manel uses fine hides, reily uses soft no? Do some math check how much you're ok to click manel to loot reily.

I never managed to loot it, clicking all lvl 1 bps and reily itself (when I had it, I bought it).

Back