Check your...

Better get in the shame corner and check your privilege brah, I'll join you in a sec.

Everyone using the P-word should be privileged to a 2-week time-out in game and on forum... :banghead:

:bs::bs::bs:

Some people's P-word is different to others.

Yes this game is real, yes I have played it and yes at some point I got really, really pee'd off.

The entire game can be played peacefully with no deaths, but few do it that way. :D

Edit: 5:55 'I know what you are thinking, but the funny thing is... I don't even like videogames.'

Last edited:
Well not only am I white, I am white Anglo Saxon mostly - so I must be rolling in it :D

Some people's P-word is different to others.

Yes this game is real, yes I have played it and yes at some point I got really, really pee'd off.

The entire game can be played peacefully with no deaths, but few do it that way. :D

Edit: 5:55 'I know what you are thinking, but the funny thing is... I don't even like videogames.'
The cats in this game are not privileged...

I assume the OP knows how the P-word got started on the forums in the first place. In my estimation, over 90% of the references after that were taking the P instead of checking it: one of the rarer positives of bonding against ideological creep(s?).
Language check: creep is like leakage, so singular, except when it isn't. Mind your Ps folks!
Fun game with Ps, of which there may be many, add a p to MA and you get a map, but I don't know where this is all going either...

Back