Discovery: Chelydra Harn (M) and Shin (F) Double Disco

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie

45 PED tt Harness and 10 PED tt Shin in a 55 PED boss mob.

My apologies to the other PPL that shot my mob.

35 Impact
6 Pene
3900 Dura.

Female shin listed on in game auction for 7 days @ +1k start bid +2k buy out.

Skip :)

Last edited:
Gratz Skippie :D

Now that's a nice armor for the vast majority of Calypso mobs...

what mob is that?

in a vtol must be a exploiter waiting for mob boss to spawn :laugh:

Grtz saw in game

Probably trying to avoid unnecessary decay decay from the rest of the frustrated players that were throwing rocks at him.

How cool would it be to have an 'MA representative' NPC that you could shoot and kill when you are frustrated...

And this is somehow supposed to encourage us to take part in wave events?

In all fairness, skippie was probably using a highly tiered mod merc? With uber armou, skills and an uber fap....... That is something to inspire more to do more.

That said. It sucks that the only loot on that mob was those items but imo well deserved

Several low/mid level players have looted other armor parts, even on the Sand King with lots of ubers there. More dps gives you more of a chance, it worked this time.

I can't gratz you since I was shooting right there and got the swirlies, but no presents! :rolleyes:

Several low/mid level players have looted other armor parts, even on the Sand King with lots of ubers there. More dps gives you more of a chance, it worked this time.

It doesn't matter who it is, it matters that it's only one person.

Having these new items loot on the wave bosses is the worst idea ever. If anyone other than the son of the CEO/Chairman/whateverthehellheisnowadays had come up with it then it wouldn't have been allowed to happen.

Grats to Skippie on the loot.

In all fairness, skippie was probably using a highly tiered mod merc? With uber armou, skills and an uber fap....... That is something to inspire more to do more.

That said. It sucks that the only loot on that mob was those items but imo well deserved

I don't have a quarrel with Skippie, I do have a quarrel with a setup where the the key to looting valuable items is to be there with most dps at the end of a collaborative effort. It matters not what you do the est of the time, just be there with most dps and farm the items.

I'm also anything but happy that they had a time for a patch to insert these items into game but not for say fixing some of the important outstanding issues, like say loot tables.

Grats on the discoveries.

I liked Entropia more when it was like playing the slots, rather than the lottery it has now become.

Gratz on the chlamydia harness and shins, man who the fuck is naming armors and mobs lately....

Its the same as Fauxcervix. Beavis and Butthead somewhere are going "Uhh... huhuhuhuh... huh... You said cervix."

Actually it is Faucervix (as in Faucer I think, since they look like one) but your slight misspelling only made it funnier :silly2:

Faux Cervix! :laugh:

Entropedia doesn't seem to share my interpretation of the name tho :eyecrazy:
Faucervix - In latin "faux" means "gullet, throat, jaws" and "cervix" stands for "the nape of the neck , the neck". So basically this mob is named after it's big neck and jaws, it says so in it's description. "Xeno" is from Greek meaning "a stranger, strange, without the knowledge of, new, unheard of".

WTF? :laugh:

wiki_priceless.jpg

Double gratz then :)

Maybe it inspires you. It doesn't stimulate or inspire at all to the lvl60 hunter that my ava is. The higher up i get, the less fun & loot i seem to get compared to time/ped spent. Just want MindArk to realize this isn't stimulating everyone.

Gratz Skippie!! :yay:

Every time I read this I keep wanting to read it as "Soylndra."

Then the smartass remark "Soylndra Harness. Costs 500 billion, gives you nothing!" results.

Im just going to share that thought because otherwise its going to hang out in my skull and knock things around a while.

Hunting stats:

Darth Skippie Boobie
Favorite Mob: Aurli
Largest Loot: 41,537 PED
Total Loot: 1,163,672 PED
Current rank (30 days): 19 of 3406

Jenna Star Mercury
Favorite Mob: Daspletor
Largest Loot: 112,890 PED
Total Loot: 1,274,735 PED
Current rank (30 days): 183 of 3404

I am based in the United States but am usually online around 12 hours a day or so. I speak English. I reside on Calypso. I’ve played EU since it was called PE in late 2005. I am mainly a hunter here in EU. I play Entropia professionally, own land and earn my IRL income playing. I use the finest gear in game and am nearing 400k in total skills. Also, I run the society cK Coat Killers.

Well, I do complain a lot about the ubers.. but just to be fair... many people may not recognize the time and effort they are putting into this game... so in a way they are likely to get more then the casual gamers like myself...and all these are fine with me...

But i'm asking from MA is to make EU more enjoyable ... and not constant sucking peds out of players....

Again only way to keep the ubers and the average players happy is to increase the player base...

making people angry furstrated would not increase player retention... and wouldn't help anybody be it MA, ubers or a casual gamer!

hey, for the record, ive killed in the neighborhood now of about 50 boss mobs. i've run all four spawns mulitple multiple times. alot of those times was before any items looted ever. and since i've continued to be active at wave spawns several times a day. these were the very first items ive discovered in any of my wave spawn activities. plenty of items have looted. for once, i believe the system rewarded 210 dps. also for the record that matriarch spawned right in front of me, was immediately hit with a tier 7 MM + shear pro 600, and was about 1/3rd dead before anybody else even shot it.

cheers.

:)

hey, for the record, ive killed in the neighborhood now of about 50 boss mobs. i've run all four spawns mulitple multiple times. alot of those times was before any items looted ever. and since i've continued to be active at wave spawns several times a day. these were the very first items ive discovered in any of my wave spawn activities. plenty of items have looted. for once, i believe the system rewarded 210 dps. also for the record that matriarch spawned right in front of me, was immediately hit with a tier 7 MM + shear pro 600, and was about 1/3rd dead before anybody else even shot it.

cheers.

:)

Well Skippie, I've to admit that patience pays of.. During harbinger event... for some reason I thought MA is going to drop something, so i was hunting them a lot... and lost a lot of peds... but kept shooting at them despite my friend asked me to stop this madness.

Anyway, oneday all of a sudden, I got an uber HOF 7.6K from a shared loot mob... many people were hunting arround me. Most of the time we were shooting at the same mobs.. for some unknown reason, I was the only one shooting at that particular mob (not sure someone else did 1 or 2 shots). But I was very suprised to see that I looted the whole HOF. So, I assumed that .. I just built up my loot pool and MA gave me back when ever got a chance.!

It might apply in your case too!

Last edited:
Back