• Whats chess?

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters

ThunderCat

Prowler
Society
The Prophecy
Thunder ThunderCat Cat
I came up with the idea of a chess tournament ingame.As wierd as it might sound i`ve actualy played chess ingame.
So im wondering how many would be interested in participating in such an event.
PS: others will be able to watch but will in no way be able interfere with the game

Sounds good; especially if chess pieces will be players themselves! It would be difficult to find a suitable board... but probably doable.

just a glimps of what tc is proposing:

Any hardcore chess players here? for example I am playing from 6 years, I am 17 now :)

Nice idea... I suggest somewhere far flung though or the oranges will nick the peices ;)

it will be a set up organised event,so only those with tickets will take part

very nice ideea..maybe even places like pvp!even whit events:)

Any hardcore chess players here? for example I am playing from 6 years, I am 17 now :)

Star is a professional chess coach.

star should pop in here any second now :p

Hostman said:
Any hardcore chess players here? for example I am playing from 6 years, I am 17 now
Yes...but I play EU now and never studied a line... :p

Star is a professional chess coach.

:wise: A coach need not be a hardcore player. :wise:

cough...EU mentoring system anyone

From personal experience meeting ppl who were to teach chess with bascially zero knowledge :rolleyes:

Great idea :) if time is nice, Crone likes to come and watch a bit.

20 Yes and 7 No.Not bad :) this thing has high chances of going out soon.

Hey I'd play I love chess, I'm best at my school and I love chess.
Reminds me of the days when I use to play Age of empires, it was and still is such a great game.

Nice idea TC, didn't really grasp what you were explaining in Soc Chat but now i get it :D

Nice initiative mate, consider this a bump.

just a glimps of what tc is proposing:

Mags - Nice screeny mate, is that who i think it is standing to the left (green coat :yup:)

Nice idea TC, didn't really grasp what you were explaining in Soc Chat but now i get it :D

Nice initiative mate, consider this a bump.

Mags - Nice screeny mate, is that who i think it is standing to the left (green coat :yup:)

yes she is :)

I'm in. This kind of PvP I like :D

would be very interesting to watch :) so a date/time would be great :D

I'd have a go. I love chess, can I be a prawn? :p

would be very interesting to watch :) so a date/time would be great :D

Still have to set up some things,but as soon as its all done i will release date and rules and everything.
till then keep casting votes and comments.

A Lobster walks into a bar...

no, but u can be a lobster.
How's that work?
:)

Works great for me :D

ChessLobster.jpg

I'm very interested in participating :D I've been playing chess for 11 years now, and have a "Norwegian Master" (would that be right spelled? :silly2: ) title :)

Loved to challenge some Entropians in chess :yay:

I'm very interested in participating :D I've been playing chess for 11 years now, and have a "Norwegian Master" (would that be right spelled? :silly2: ) title :)

Loved to challenge some Entropians in chess :yay:

Gratz for title, do you have international rating?

I haven't played too many tournaments tha has qualified for international rating, because of the long way to the nearest tournaments :(
but, I think my ELO was on 1200, which isn't very good, but that's what I've managed to get off thoose tournaments :)

everything should be set up now so expect a date and official thread with info and rules this week.

Back