Christmas music please!

mackbrich

Old Alpha
Society
PE Addicts
asshole scavangus
Hello there ND!

We want christmas music at CND! Well, at least me and my soc mate sly.. But im sure more people would love it. Last year was so cozy up here with all the xmaz songs :)

Hell Yeah!! I'm with mack and sly! ;) Jingle Bellsss Jingle Bellssss and possibly HoF trumpets! :laugh:

Meeeeerrry Chriisssstmaaaasss!

Jamhot

I'm sure NEVERDIE could put some up on the streaming audio.

If on the planet, stop into either BigDaddy's stores at the Emerald Lakes Mall for a little Christmas tune on floors #1 and #2. ;)

We want christmas music at CND! Well, at least me and my soc mate sly.. But im sure more people would love it. Last year was so cozy up here with all the xmaz songs :)

No offence but are you nuts, sir? :laugh:

Don't you have rl malls without daspletors (except grannies) for enjoying jinglebells?

No offence but are you nuts, sir? :laugh:

Don't you have rl malls without daspletors (except grannies) for enjoying jinglebells?

RL malls? :bomb:

I'm with you Mack!!! Tis the season to spread that holiday cheer:yay:
I'll be joining you guys this weekend and plan to stay till the New Year!!
Bring ON the festive music!!:wtg: Sing 'em Loud & Proud!!

lemme see what i can do :)

thx for the xmas tunes :)

arghh... I will poke pencils in my ears if I hear "pa rum pa pa pum...." one more time :silly2:

:yay: pink had very nice Christmas music yesterday :yay:

If you'r going to have xmas music, don't foget to include Kevin Wilson's
xmas song

[YOUTUBE]nWMTF5fLA6o[/YOUTUBE]

It's my favourite.

If you'r going to have xmas music, don't foget to include Kevin Wilson's
xmas song

[YOUTUBE]nWMTF5fLA6o[/YOUTUBE]

It's my favourite.

HAHAHHAHA SOO GOOD!! :lolup:

I hope you do know that the repetitive playing of christmass songs is the no1 cause of suicide around the world...

;)

I hope you do know that the repetitive playing of christmass songs is the no1 cause of suicide around the world...

;)

I thought it was yellow paint? :scratch2:

Anyhoo if you got a Display(pc) you can have this video clip for your ingame apt/shop/hangar/mall/asteroid/bank whatever completely free! :) Have a WickedAwesomeJamhotChristmas y'all!

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=pNVDZm10Ktw[/YOUTUBE]​

All the very best!

Jamhot

I thought it was yellow paint? :scratch2:

Anyhoo if you got a Display(pc) you can have this video clip for your ingame apt/shop/hangar/mall/asteroid/bank whatever completely free! :) Have a WickedAwesomeJamhotChristmas y'all!

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=pNVDZm10Ktw[/YOUTUBE]​

All the very best!

Jamhot

omfg...even u pay me...will never put this song into my apartment .... :laugh:

Back