cK Shadows Recruit Thread

john9170

Guardian
Society
Agents of Entropy
John Killer Pureheart
cks.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renewal is an ongoing process for long term survival and success. We are looking for new recruits in cK Shadows. We are primarily a hunting society but many of us also have fun in PvP. We are looking for active skilled hunters and PKers. We may also be open to active crafters and miners on a case by case basis.

Our current base requirement is a minimum top profession level of 40. We also expect all of our members to play with pride in themselves and thier society. It is our goal to create a strong goup of respectable players who want to win the game and have fun doing it. PK activity is encouraged but not required.

If you feel you have what it takes to join one of the oldest strongest societies in the game, please create an account and apply for membership on the cK Shadows Forum. Be sure to give some information about yourself and your avatar. Your application will be reviewed by current members and we will give you a response generally in 3-5 days. Please feel free to ask questions here or on our public forum page.

http://ckshadows.boards.net/

Become a part of real EU history and join cK Family. If you would like to join cK Coat Killers, this is the place to start. Membership into cK Coat Killers is by invite only. Getting a name for yourself in cK Shadows will greatly increase you chances of being invited into cK Coat Killers.

In World Domination We Trust,
John Killer Pureheart

gooooooo cK!:yay:

do you need to own a coat to join ck shadows?

;)

Bump for the soc!!!

Good luck with the recruitment Shadows!

Summer Time Slow Down

I know it is summer time and EU has slowed to a crawl, but cK still has people grinding non-stop. If you are interested in joining cK Family and learning from real professional players that are truely winning the game, post here. We've been at it for 10 years and we are still going strong. We have been a society since before the society system even exisited. Join the history and winning tradition of cK Family.

Peace,
JKP

Bada Bing Bada Bang Bada BUMP!

We have had a few new members join. Although no one seems to be joining from PCF. Does any one that read PCF actually play EU?

Stop trolling and start skillin!

Peace,
JKP

Bump

We're always looking for more good people. There are several ways to contact us. Let us know if you are interested in joiing.

Peace,
JKP

Coat is optional

Yeah, You need a coat

:wise:

Actually, for cK Shadows, all you need is a shadow & profession level 40 or better.

Peace,
JKP

BUMP

cK Shadows is still recruiting active people, with a minimum professional level of 40 required for entry.

Come and be a part of one of EU's oldest society families :)

:wise:

Actually, for cK Shadows, all you need is a shadow & profession level 40 or better.

Peace,
JKP

This is discrimination. I for one do not have a shadow :cry:

I have 3-4 set complete, if you want to borrow one, just untill we accept u in soc ^^

SocBUMP

For a limited period of time we are dropping the requirement for having a shadow. It is now possible to join as a shadowless Shadow :eyecrazy:

Christmas bump and a warm winter welcome to two new members edwinpogi and kerri.

I say, pass me another Quail's egg.

Last edited:
Back