Clammy Critters

Clam Jamphrie

Old Alpha
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Clam Jboy Jamphrie
Managed to get a couple of last minute entries in...moving house, new job, no internet....where is one to find the time...?

excuses, excuses...

Anyhow, here are my efforts...(although not the Walking Fortress...just for fun...and I didn't have time...)

clamjamphrus_vine.jpg

howling_banshak.jpg

walking_fortress.jpg

Nice, nice, and lovely:)

I wanna get me a V8 one as a pet hunting buddy:)

Hurrikane

Really nice work on the Banshak. I think that's the best entry i've seen so far, considering the appearance, back story, and appropriateness for Calypso.

Ooh. The plant one has quite a bit in common with my critter. I'm glad neither of us posted before the closing date :laugh:

I like both your entries.

But then, I've seen about 20 entries, so far (including yours) that i think it would be great to implement . when they choose the winner, I think the MA will be weeping at all the potential they had to turn down

Ooh. The plant one has quite a bit in common with my critter. I'm glad neither of us posted before the closing date :laugh:

I like both your entries.

But then, I've seen about 20 entries, so far (including yours) that i think it would be great to implement . when they choose the winner, I think the MA will be weeping at all the potential they had to turn down

Or maybe, just maybe, they'll be so overwhelmed with the quality of the reponses that they'll instigate several new mobs instead of one:)

Hurrikane

Wow great great great work for the small amount of time. Gl in the competition.

Or maybe, just maybe, they'll be so overwhelmed with the quality of the reponses that they'll instigate several new mobs instead of one:)

Hurrikane

I do hope so! There are a lot of superb entries from all I've seen here so far.

Jamphrie, yours look great and made me laugh a couple of times! Oils ... lots of oil...

:umn::yay::umn:

Excellent Job!

nice work Clam!!!! really awesome and erm EFD on the way, i always keep clicking accept before adding EFD :ahh: but they have been sent!!!!!

Pink

Awesome mate, can't wait for the new discoveries of weapons to go with ur mobs

"James Warpath Proudstar is the first colonist to dicover Bag of Marbles (L)"

+rep

Wow great work!! :yay:

Wow, nicely done and well presented! :)

Cheers :beerchug:

Great work J, good luck in the comp and keep on finding time to do your art in amidst the hustle and bustle of daily life :)

Nice work mate :eek::cool:

Cool creatures:) + rep from me :wtg:

Those are some really nice creatures! Love the Banshak. The quality of the competition is so high i hope they add several mobs!

Cheers

Cheers all and ta for the EFD, I'll spend it on some crack and some whores...or maybe just put it towards a silly banner in the future... anyway, I have internet back again, proper internet, one that doesn't make the forum a place to be for a week when trying to look at stuff...anyway, I can look at the other entries now and say...damnit...why didn't I think of that/wish I had spent more time on it/time machine etc, etc...

Cheers :)

Wow, another great entry!

I'm glad I'm not on the FPC jury for this competition.

Twig of Death

Thought I'd post some pics of the 3D model I made of the Clamjamphrus Vine. I think making monsters may be my new hobby :) Anybody know anything about Shag fur for 3Dmax?

clamjamphrus_vine_01.jpg

clamjamphrus_vine_02.jpg

holy crap very nice!!

+rep cos i likes it

Awesome Clam, you're on your way now :wtg:

Am I the only one that likes the walking fortress?

Am I the only one that likes the walking fortress?

nope I like it too, imagine a team taking down a giant bot, would be sweet

The walking fortress looks brutal! funny description, too.

Back