CLD Feffoid Mania Results

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The results for the CLD Feffoid Mania event are in, thanks to everyone who participated.

Place Avatar Name Loot Size Prize

• 1. Enviro Larry Lagoono 10403 PED 5 x Calypso Land Deed
  • 2. Mike the goat Powers 10101 PED 4 x Calypso Land Deed
  • 3. the awsome chick 10006 PED 3 x Calypso Land Deed
  • 4. Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter 3307 PED 2 x Calypso Land Deed
  • 5. fynn diablo witch 2984 PED 1 x Calypso Land Deed
  • 25. Lady Nadie Hawke 811 PED 1 x Calypso Land Deed
  • 50. Mista Jagwarr Flayer 250 PED 1 x Calypso Land Deed
  • 100. overtime luck nicolas 198 PED 1 x Calypso Land Deed
Congratulations to the winners!

Prizes will be placed into the inventory of the winning avatars within the next two days.

Full details on the event can be viewed here.

Originally Posted Here

Congratulations to the Winners!!!

And to MA for posting results this fast

Gratz to the winners.

Would be nice to also see the complete list.

Cheers
Siam

congratz to the winners!
Thanks for a fun event with a chance to win great prizes!

If so could a more complete list be posted? Like places 1-200?
My highest was 208 DANG I was close to that 100 spot!!!:yup:

Congratulations to the winners. :thumbup:
Still not sure if i got how it works though. :ahh: Figured one could have more entries on the top 100, and if one entry was at a winning spot, the other entries are removed, no matter if that entry is higher or lower. But that can't be the case since i got a 198 pedder aswell which according to this would be good for spot 100. Ah well, no biggie. Was fun though. :)

If so could a more complete list be posted? Like places 1-200?
My highest was 208 DANG I was close to that 100 spot!!!:yup:

I support that, as well. Shouldn't be too hard to post the full list, at least those entries involved in the determination of the winners, so we could verify it on our end. i got a 251 ped global, too close to position no. 50 to resist an extra check :)

Figured one could have more entries on the top 100, and if one entry was at a winning spot, the other entries are removed, no matter if that entry is higher or lower. But that can't be the case since i got a 198 pedder aswell which according to this would be good for spot 100. Ah well, no biggie. Was fun though. :)

i understand it is as you say. maybe your global was a few pecs lower or higher than no. 100, so you ended up no. 99 or 101.

ohhh, and gratz to the winners of course :)

I support that, as well. Shouldn't be too hard to post the full list, at least those entries involved in the determination of the winners, so we could verify it on our end. i got a 251 ped global, too close to position no. 50 to resist an extra check :)

i understand it is as you say. maybe your global was a few pecs lower or higher than no. 100, so you ended up no. 99 or 101.

ohhh, and gratz to the winners of course :)

Yeah that might be it. That, or they decided to give it to the one with the least loot and or globals. Or perhaps most among those who ended up in the same spot. :silly2:
And with all the feffoid guard spamming this week, surely there must've been numerous globals with the same value? Was several hofs with same value atleast. So can't be easy to do it fair for MA i suppose. :)

woohoo go nadie!

2 FREE CLD in 2 days, not shabby.

And the winner is : MA :laugh:

Grats to all how won some thing:yay:

Big GRZ to all the winners :yay:

Huge grats to the winners :wtg:
Had a great time with it this year. Ped lasted far longer than expected.

one side concern for next time...

Last event took them more time to compile the full list and they had issues.

This time they stated
"During the week after the end of the event, MindArk’s database engineers will generate a list of the top loots on the Feffoid Guard creature during the announced event times (between 00:01 UTC Monday, September 10 - 23:59 UTC Sunday September 16)."

This time its within 24 hours ( not the week after) and is a hidden list.

I say this mainly because of the stretch between spots 50-100...I imagine the list got complicated if spots 50-100 were average 1 ped apart, among many more players. I was nowhere close, but many were and are due at least the comfort of confirmation, in my opinion.

There is not much point in races or events if the rankings are limited to a few. Everyone wants a measure of their efforts, however bad. Without it and you wont find many participants in that race after time.

As one disciple asked me, how will they determine a tie?
Not to say there was one, but we really wouldn't know, and that creates suspicion among some players.

Perhaps a clearer tie determination explanation next event, with a full finalist list, and contingency for the case(s) where there may be a tie. And also for us literal folks...if it might take a week then take the week, its when you take far less, on an important and limited list, we start to wonder why.

Aside from that concern,

Congrats winners!

As one disciple asked me, how will they determine a tie?

As jdegre has already pointed out, actual loots are in Pec, and this makes a tie very unlikely.

The in-game Hof and Globals display only shows Ped, but MA's logs will have the exact values, so I think they could have shown the Pec in their prize list here, just so if anyone had an equal loot value in Ped, they could see why they didn't get the prize.

I killed about 1.1k, and I'd hoped 187 Ped would be close to position 100, but obviously it wasn't. At least I felt the loot was reasonable, but now I have an inventory full of Korss.

Last edited:
Gratz to the winners! :cool:

To bad it ain't the hard grinders that win :(

Thx for a descent spawn, it's what kept me motivated to kill 9.5k feffs in a few days

This seemed like a nicely set out competition. Well done MA. I hope to see more as I missed this one :(

Sweet awesome Event :D
Gratz to winners

Back