CLDs and building houses? When?

wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
If I remember correctly, during the CLD release it stated that we would be able to build houses on the CLDs in 2013. You needed 9 CLDs as minimum requirement to build.

Is there anything known about this?

Since I sold my Estate to buy the required CLDs I have my storage full of furniture. When will we be able to start building?

I dont want a moon. I just want a house!

:deal:

Sry no time for that. MA has your 6mil for CLD's now its time to populate space with planetless moons! :dunce:

-Bemo-

Sry no time for that. MA has your 6mil for CLD's now its time to populate space with planetless moons! :dunce:

-Bemo-

Reminds me of the explanation of financial meltdown in 2008 by Michael Ruge. I have 23 CLDs :eek:

“Once upon a time in a place overrun with monkeys, a man appeared and announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for $10 each.

“The villagers, seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest, and started catching them. The man bought thousands at $10 and as supply started to diminish, they became harder to catch, so the villagers stopped their effort.

“The man then announced that he would now pay $20 for each one. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. But soon the supply diminished even further and they were ever harder to catch, so people started going back to their farms and forgot about monkey catching. The man increased his price to $25 each and the supply of monkeys became so scarce that it was an effort to even see a monkey, much less catch one.

“The man now announced that he would buy monkeys for $50! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

“While the man was away the assistant said to the villagers, “Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man has bought. I will sell them to you at $35 each and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $50 each.”

“The villagers rounded up all their savings and bought all the monkeys. They never saw the man nor his assistant again and once more there were monkeys everywhere.

“Perhaps you now have a better understanding of how the world financial markets work!!”

-Bemo-

Lol, yeah, that's exactly what I was afraid of.

And no, I don't want an apartment on the moon. I want a house with a garden so my kids can play outside :rolleyes:

“The villagers rounded up all their savings and bought all the monkeys. They never saw the man nor his assistant again and once more there were monkeys everywhere.

“Perhaps you now have a better understanding of how the world financial markets work!!”

Very funny story Dirk :)
However, perhaps there is just a slight very very small possibility that sometimes it's not always like that.

@wizz You need to read MA latest statement was around jan/dec they mentioned about many systems including what you asked.

If I remember correctly, during the CLD release it stated that we would be able to build houses on the CLDs in 2013. You needed 9 CLDs as minimum requirement to build.

Since I sold my Estate to buy the required CLDs I have my storage full of furniture. When will we be able to start building?

They will do it right after the egg hatch :p

And no, I don't want an apartment on the moon. I want a house with a garden so my kids can play outside :rolleyes:
Sorry to say, they won't be implementing conception any time soon. :silly2:

Even if the CLD holders really will get the lands one day, the cost of building something there may be comparable to the cost of the CLD. I believe in MA's financial genius, they won't miss the opportunity to earn twice on something :)

Sorry to say, they won't be implementing conception any time soon. :silly2:

Yeah, but you never know and I like to be prepared.
Also a garden might be nice for the bbq. ;)

Even if the CLD holders really will get the lands one day, the cost of building something there may be comparable to the cost of the CLD. I believe in MA's financial genius, they won't miss the opportunity to earn twice on something :)

Exactly....you will probably find that you will need to source Every part of said "house". Some of it might be crafted some may even be looted, think walls floors ceilings roofs just for a start. Also at the moment this is a typical incomplete MA system remember taming?:) So for me it's a big NO, some of you may have more hope left than me so best of Luck-expect the odd thread about houses in the next ten years or so:)

Yes, this is my guess as well. So I'm saving my CLD revenue especially to buy/build a house.

Entropia , where your dreams comes true erhm no , lol

I have a house and i owns CLDS but never expected much of MAs ussuall mumbo jumbo .

As I prophesied before CLD were released; you'll be waiting for ages.
When they are finally released, the concept's execution will be disappointing and the cost of building a house will be enormous. Finally - aside from the voting system which again will not be implemented for AGES and is sounding like it's going to be a bit of a screw around in and of it's own application(s) - the house itself will effectively be storage with obligatory status attached, much like an apartment currently is.

Were the houses and the voting system even included in the 2013 road map?

They will do it right after the egg hatch :p

And finished building the new moon.

edit: damn Xen beat me to it.

And don't forget Arkadia's Arcoin brokers they're only 6 months late now.

Last edited:
I guess the year 2021, it will probabbly be before taming in any case.:popcorn:

CLD Estate & Political Systems
Concept design of the Calypso Land Deed estate and political systems is already in full swing. While many of the core concepts are already in place, we believe it would be worthwhile to gain valuable feedback from the community on several proposed aspects of these new systems. Therefore, we will be contacting CLD holders with a survey early in the year to get their input. Once the design plans are finalized, actual development of the estate and political systems is scheduled to begin after the summer. We are very excited about the potential of the political system especially, and look forward to working together with the community to make it something truly amazing and unique in the computer game industry.

Source: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/

Damm

I was looking forward to a second VR house in fullfilling my online VR property investment bubble...
pop!
;)

Keep on dreaming... They will probably charge few 10Ks to build it anyway.

Keep on dreaming... They will probably charge few 10Ks to build it anyway.

Sure they will cost. Only thing you'll get is the ability to pick a spot on an area the size matching your CLD pack. They`ll most likely charge you for each square meter or plots. 1sqm=500 ped for eg. You want a 70sqm home - 70*500=35k :)

Back